tuscl

Any mileage in philly?

I’m here tonight for work with no plans. I haven’t been here in a long time. Are there any highmileage clubs in philly anymore? I have a car and can travel a little too. Feel free to PM as well.

10 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    For me, in some anticipated travels, I will always be starting out in the black dives, and on day shift.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • K
    6 years ago
    Sent you a pm
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is widely mocked and considered potentially mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    1) what kinda dancers are you into

2) what do you mean by mileage - good-dances - or extras

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Buying dances is for chumps. Select the girl you want to be waking up in the mornings with. Front room makeout session. Back room FS. Take her home with you and continue to see her regularly.

For me, I'll always be starting day shift at the black clubs, as there should be a greater chance of making this work right off. Go to more upscale places and to civvies later..

SJG
  • Phuntime484
    6 years ago
    Looking for extras mostly. Open to all dancers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Purple Orchid is high-extras - it's a black-dive - dancers not exactly beauty-queens - your typical curvy AAs.

There is a $20/dance semi-open room where extras can happen depending on the dancer and other people being in the dance-area (not uncommon for you to be the only ones back there) - there is a $30/dance room w/ more privacy.

Dances are per time and not by song - i.e. 4-minutes/dance and then you pay the cashier upfront and he pays-her her-cut for the dances - if you want more than dances then you should come to an agreement upfront w/ the dancer w.r.t. how many dances/time you wanna do and how much of a tip she expects - I "think" she gets $10 out of every $20 dance and $20 and out every $30 dance but not sure if that is the breakdown but she does not get the full $20/$30 per dance - you need to keep track of the time b/c if you go past every 4-minute interval you will get charged for a new dance by the cashier - you pay the cashier afterwards for the # of dances you did and any tip you wanna give the dancer you give to her personally - but you don't pay her for the dances, you pay the cashier o/w you may end-up paying both her and the cashier for the dances.
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    Playhouse in Burlington NJ not too far away. Only prob is quality goes down at night after 7. I recommend Cayenne if she's there - and she usually is.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Purple Orchid, the place for me! Thank you Papi!

SJG
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    Everything Papi said about Purple O is right on. Besides Atlantis, it is the only sure thing inside Philly for extras. I find it better than Atlantis and I've been spending more visits there and always leave happy.

Brush off (politely) anyone that approaches you that you don't want...focus on any you are attracted to and negotiate up front.

You won't find anyone near a 10 but several are attractive with all body types to choose from.

Splurge for the 30 room...there are two...perfectly private with mirrors! The dancer keeps 20 of the 30 plus your tip. Enjoy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion