tuscl

Transitioning from ITC to OTC

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Piggybacking off the OTC discussion and how to get OTC, how do you transition from ITC to OTC or do you? I have a tendency to leave well enough alone unless the costs are prohibitive. Not having the additional aspect of a dancer in my personal life which can happen OTC is a positive that I am willing to pay a bit more for unless the club is outrageous or there is no enjoyment in the club due to the room, possible interruptions, etc. Normally I keep them separate and only have OTC with two different girls currently. Both offered OTC before ITC due to challenges at the club and both are a lot of fun. I normally include a light dinner as part of OTC and then to my hotel. I travel so I have a room essentially 3 nights out of the week so picking up dinner is no cost at all to me when you compare to others needing to get a room. Additionally, my rooms are normally somewhat upscale from some such assignations which can help with the mood and the effort I receive. My current pursuit is an ITC that I just want to spend a bit more time with as an hour really isn't enough and 2 is starting to get to a price point I start to reconsider the cost/benefit. Suggestions?

6 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    If you have enough money for OTC you can invest in a few carriage returns to break that filibuster into a few paragraphs.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    The SCs I usually go to are non-extras, so I don't have a choice; if I want sex, it's OTC only. But, even when I went to extras clubs, OTC is really a different experience entirely. There's a big difference between spending 45 minutes at a strip club, in a cramped booth that only has a curtain between me and the bouncers, and OTC. A typical OTC is hours of dinner, drinks, maybe some strip clubbing together, a hotel room for some leisurely sex and cuddling... sometimes followed by going back out drinking again, and then she stays overnight. Obviously, none of that is required -- if you just want to bang her in the room for an hour, you can do that type of OTC, but for me the reason I love OTC is the wide open format to do whatever we want.

My usual M.O.: meet stripper, decide I'm interested, hang out with her a few visits, propose OTC. If she agrees, great, set it up. If she says no, fine, move on to find a different stripper. If she's a "maybe", I assess whether she's just saying maybe to string me along, or she's really vacillating and might just need some encouragement; if the latter, I visit her a few more times to build more trust and get more $$$ into her, then ask again.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Maybe the whole reason he has the scratch to do OTC, is because he wisely budgeted his carriage returns, invested the subsequent pixel savings in bitcoin, and is now laughing all the way to the ITC
  • K
    6 years ago
    Too difficult to read so I will just got with the title.

if you are already getting ITC, tell her you would be more comfortable in a hotel room. You can relax, there is more room and a bed for better positions and much less chance of getting caught. She will not have to share any of her money from OTC with the club.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Since you already travel for business, you have a room, which makes otc more reasonable. With being able to expense dinner - that helps to defray the additional otc costs. You are then only paying to fuck the girl. That is a good way to enjoy otc.

Since you also get nice accommodations - I’m sure it’s more comfortable for the dancer too. Less worry about going to a fleabag motel in a dangerous neighborhood. So that’s good too.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Sorry for the run on, apparently Dragon software didn't catch my paragraphs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion