Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Did you ever send yourself a message through the pm system?

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I opened my messages and one said Fuck You. I thought that basterd!, who would do such a thing. Then I looked closer and it was from MacTruck.

Fuck you MackTruck

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

You are getting crazy! Send some selfies of your hot C cups and your sexy Ukrainian booty too!

I think 4got2wipe is right in his theory about you - lol!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Mack truck you are stupid

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

You just called yourself stupid! Wtf!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Omg lmfao

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Mack truck is the shit even more than 4got2wipe!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement