tuscl

A little paranoid ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent review of Synn North Hills, CA:

"... I was in the area and debated on going here or Oddball down the street. I stopped here first to check it out and if it sucked I could go the street. First thing I see is a cop car parked in the gas station next to the club. So I conclude I'll just take a look and won't participate in any mileage. I get inside and it is small. I sit down and the gilrs begin stopping by. No welcoming handshake like in COI but then again there was the cops parked next door. I make my way to the top rail and see some entertaining dances. It's just so dark in there I could not make out some body parts but it's a full nude club and dancers all gave a good show. I saw Kat who is NOT the fun Kat from Oddball years back so I was sad. This Kat was a young petite Latina spinner. Very cute but could improve on her dance moves. Made my way back to interact w the talent and this tall AA with a fitness type body sat next to me. Not that good looking but body was tight. Natural tits and pleasant to hang out with. Being my first time in the club she asks what brings me to the club. I tell her the $75 VIPs and she says she does good VIPs. I ask what does she mean by good and negotiations start. She is very explicit about what can be done and I'm surprised because of the lukewarm reviews here. And in the back of my mind is that cop car next door. I took a risk and take her to the back for a VIP. I pay at the bar and she leds me to the corner room. She is naked in a second and turns down the lights and it is on. Access to everything!! She sits me down and begin with what we negotiate and crazy time was had. I left the VIP w a snails on my face. I need to go back again if I am ever in the area again ..."

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?id=334310&…

3 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IDK - If LE is gonna raid a strip club they're not gonna make-it as obvious as a cop-car parking outside/near the club - and I've never heard of a single cop deciding to go into a strip club to see what's going on
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Yeah, not knowing the area a lot of things come into play. Raviewer mentioned another club down the street so maybe it's an area with a lot of bars and cops think Ricky Dugan is in town and want to bust him for DUI? Maybe it's a rough area of town and just doing a routine patrol?

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I just found it odd the guy was worried about partaking in mileage/extras bc there was a cop-car parked at the gas-station next door
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion