Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

So I walked into the strip club with a white blazer....

Muddy
MuddyVIP4713751148

USA

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

And somehow the prices doubled.

Still thought I looked sexy as fuck though.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Ya should have worn a three piece. Read the System.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

They thought you were rick dugan running the system

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Did you grease a bouncer and stroke a Manager

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

He got confused - and he used his greasy hand to stroke the bouncer off. At least he made a new friend! Lol!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

New troll same as old troll!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I always get rock-bottom rates when I wear my white wifebeater

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I think Papi and PhatBoy provided very similar advice - a wife beater and some bling draws attention from some hot dancers.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement