tuscl

Have you ever seen...

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Seen ur gf/ex gf/boss/friend/co worker in the club? Lol

10 comments

• orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I've seen co workers and people from the factory and ex favorite strippers. They often say hi. The ex stripper invited me over to her table to talk for a few minutes. One time I saw female co workers with SO's at the club. I was hoping they didn't notice me. If they did, they said nothing at work.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yes.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    No but I saw your mom the other night.
  • Bet u thought she was prettier than me^
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    My ex is working in a strip club in Vegas.......didn't bother to go see her when I was there.....
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    When I told my boss I had never been to one, he took me to one on the very same night.
  • NeverEnuf
    6 years ago
    Last week my ATF saw the principal of her daughter's high school. Using me and another dancer as shields she managed to get to the dressing room without being seen.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    I see customers and clients frequently. It’s always weird because usually im taking them to a club, so running into each other non business related feels funny
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    if i saw someone i know i would smile and make an appropriate friendly greeting (if convenient.)
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Responding to the subject matter: Yes.
    + I've gone to the club with coworkers from work.
    + Often times int he '90s the sales guys would expense the trip or put in the company card.
    + My old boss used to to attend weekly department meetings in a strip club since that's where *his-boss* decided to hold them. That was before my time though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion