tuscl

Best options in Houston

wyohio
New York
I’ll be in Houston on a Monday night, any recommendations? I’m not to worried about spend, although good value for the $ is always appreciated. Would love recommendations for any of three categories 1) super hot girls with good mileage (assuming no extras) 2) Best Place to go for ITC extras 3) best place for same night OTC

Thanks for any help, I’ve gone through and read club reviews but not a lot of recent info relative to what I’ve heard in general about Houston being a great SC town.

5 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Best looking women are at Mens' Club but it's not really a value if you are looking for extras. Best chance for extras are Treasures or Centerfolds.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    The St James is fun. Good looking women. I went once while I was traveling for work. I didn’t get super high mileage but girls are ok with touching them and there all stunners.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    St James seems to be the most popular non-extras club (nice facilities, nice looking girls), but it's kinda a seller's market seemingly with a good amount of well-heeled regulars, i.e. you may need to be proactive to get with the girls you want vs just sitting back waiting/hoping they approach you.

For ITC extras seems Centerfolds has been delivering the most - l don't think Treasures any longer has a completely private VIP so IDK if extras are as readily available? In any case Treasures in the past has had a bad rep for dancers ripping off custies and custies getting charged bogus charges on their credit card; IDK if it's still this way but best to be on guard.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Chicas Locas is also a pretty popular non extras place - large club with lots of dancers but it's almost all non English speaking Latinas mostly Cubans and they can often be annoyingly aggressive but many are attractive
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Palpi you are right about the girls st St James. They do hang in their tegulars so I chased down the girls I wanted and it worked out fine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion