Baby Daddy Day

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, June 14, 2018 6:54 AM
Any one going to a club this Sunday?

17 comments

• WillMunny
    6 years ago
    Should be an interesting comparison/contrast with Mother's Day. [view link] I would expect Father's Day is a lot more likely to bring out the dancers and custies. And yes, I'll be one of the latter.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Hallmark should make up a new holiday for sugar daddies. The strip clubs would be packed.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Nope. Kids are taking me to the Ren Faire this weekend. It’s a fun time, especially since it’ll likely be warm enough for most of the women to be somewhat less than fully clothed. :)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not hitting any clubs on Father’s Day. It’s not my preferred way to celebrate. It might be oddly arousing to have a girl half my age - half clothed - wish me a happy Father’s Day - but I’ll pass. I’m a filthy pig - but that’s not my kink. Now - if a former strippers boyfriend showed up - and had a confrontation with Sprinkles - over her not letting him see his kids on Father’s Day. And if Sprinkles cursed him out because he never paid child support. Then if Sprinkles tosses a platform heel at her baby daddy - and hit him upside the head. That would be a Father’s Day worthy of a trip to the club!
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    sc, Going to dine at my daughter's home for National Apple Strudel Day, and of course, Father's Day.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    i was actually thinking about this the other day. itll probably be dead.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    TErrible attitudes. You guys realize that their atrocious fathers are the whole reason they're strippers in the first place. Go fill in for the day, man! lol just kidding, spending it with my kids
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Mothers Day is sickening, the exact opposite of what it was originally intended to be. Father's Day is no better. SJG
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    @Shadow - apparently Target is in trouble for using your discussion title: [view link] (Putting a photo of a black couple on the card was clearly a poor decision)
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I would expect this is the one family holiday that has zero effect on the number of strippers in the club. In fact there may be more dancers since some of the lucky kids whos dads who care will be having them over that day and mom is free to make $.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I may go to Follies. All the drug dealers will be home hiding.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I'll be spending the day with my kids
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    I didn't even remember Sunday is Father's Day. We don't really celebrate made up industry holidays. But, since you mentioned it, I'll be sleeping in Sunday morning with my SB and I suppose I can get a nice dinner out of the day Sunday evening. SB and I will have made our SC visit earlier in the weekend. :-)
  • bvino
    6 years ago
    I guess i am only the adult on here w/o kids. What is this fathers day you speak of?
  • DroidX
    6 years ago
    I wish I was going.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I have only one kid...me!
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Father's day is the one day you do it bareback.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion