tuscl

Anyone here ain't been in a SC yet for 2018?

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Monday, June 11, 2018 10:19 AM
lol It's possible--I mean we're only 6 months into 2018, lol Honestly, I've only been to one strip club this year so far. Went at the end of May. Had a ball. Should've wrote a review. I HAVE been to nearly a half dozen private stripper house parties this year in 2018, but not an actual strip club. Because the SCs around me close too early by the time I get off work late to hit em up, it's not worth it. Whereas private stripper house parties go late and way past 3 and 4 am But I had a ball at the SC. Hoping to go back soon. May have to hit a day shift on a weekend--my only free time...

7 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    A better question. How do I get myself invited to one of these private parties ???
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Based on your description of those private stripper parties - you must be having more fun than you might have in a club. It makes sense that you’ve been (to a strip club) just once this year. I’ve been to a club this year - a few times. I enjoy the consistent variety of sexy dancers at my nearby club.
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    A dancer who is performing at said party gotta invite you. Then once you goto one, you'll find a way to be put on someone's email list or text message list for future parties. Or they'll say the next party is at the same house next week, so you know where to be. But these parties aren't fully private--they need PLs to keep it going. It's just the average SCer doesn't seem to know about it or if they do, only visit once and prefer the 'security' and publicity of a SC. Keep in mind these private parties have less girls than a typical SC would offer. The mileage is higher, but certain choices and diversity will be lacking. And space is way tighter. No stage, no pole, etc. On the plus side, they stay open later since it's someone's actual private home, you're sitting on someone's home furniture which is more comfortable and the makeshift bar in the kitchen will cook up something nice you can't get at an SC for a better price.
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    I'd be at an SC more if they just stayed open till 4 or 5 am or later on the weekends like they used to. Thought I heard one of the more popular one is closing now at 2am instead of 3. I used to get there at 2am after work and only have 45 minutes to party. So I had to goto the private parties. It's someone's actual home so there really isn't a set closing time. Sometimes it feels like a regular private house party except some attendees are walking around nude. That's the other plus: since its a private home, you know how women are, they'll feel right at home walking around nude. They feel like the situation is private enough, isn't more than 1 to 2 dozen PLs around, and a private home with carpeting and hear will make you feel comfy enough But going to an SC in late May made me remember the 'crowds', diversity, loud music and chaos
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I've not. The one visit I had planned with a fellow TUSCLer was cancelled do to typical S. Florida traffic and flight reservations. Club visits for me have become a rarity due to my need to stay close to home, ergo, my retirement and infrequent TUSCL visits. Such is life with aging.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It sounds like those private parties can be a good time. It’s different than being in a club, and that sounds like a good thing. Less rules, and a more relaxed environment to enjoy. It comes with fewer guys who act up too.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I've only been twice this year. I might make a trip this week.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion