tuscl

The Best TUSCL Profile to Date

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Tuesday, May 29, 2018 8:05 PM
Listed under the "dancers" profiles. I think this individual shares a bunk with Juice at the YMCA. [view link]

12 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If he says he’s a dancer - who am I to judge? Seems reasonable to me.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    ............................................________ ....................................,.-'"...................``~., .............................,.-"..................................."-., .........................,/...............................................":, .....................,?......................................................, .................../...........................................................,} ................./......................................................,:`^`..} .............../...................................................,:"........./ ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/ ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....} ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../ ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-" ............/.`~,......`-...................................../ .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__ ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-, .....`=~-,__......`,................................. ...................`=~-,,.,............................... ................................`:,,...........................`..............__ .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==`` ........................................_..........._,-%.......` ...................................,
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I gave him a "trust" by the end of the week he'll have more trusts than SJG and Ricky D.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Cashman Is right. Don’t hate Sexonwheels for his boogie. :P
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    That's a great idea Shailynn. Let's see if he can pass Papi before the end of the day.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Boys, none of you called No Homo !
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ No 25, I don't swing that way so don't get all excited.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I merely pointed out your failure don’t blame the messenger.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    It just goes to show there are people more delusional than us, and they’re even in the same building (so to speak).
  • LinzeeDet
    6 years ago
    "Sexonwheels". Lmao! I'm actually dying :D
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    @25, you did sound kinda excited ab all of the homos here. ;P
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Shailynn, always on the road with his mom, in the mini-van, driving too and from the Christian Glee Club rehearsals. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion