tuscl

Kevin Federline Seeks $60K A Month From Britney Spears. Ultimate Loser Ex-Boyfri

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/brit…

K-Fed is currently getting $20K a month from Brit, now requesting $60K a month. He currently earns $3K a month on his own before Brit's $20K kicks in. He has 6 children under the age of 18 from 3 different women.

I'll watch the kids 50% of the time for the current rate of $20K a month if Brit Brit throws in sex once a month with her.

19 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    He is a total douche.

The sad state of things is that its a greedy ploy if it is a male asking for this and its a great injustice if it was a female asking for her exes $.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Plenty of men pay that in child support, so why shouldn't women.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I am certainly glad that Shailynn is not a looser. We all need role models that we can look up to.

SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Great spelling goat fucker!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I mean I guess if I tried really really hard I could turn myself into a shit face like Shailynn.

SJG
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Britney is still hot. K-Fed is still a douche.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Shailynn is jealous because he's never been able to get that kind of ex-BF alimony.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^ How much is your ex-wife paying you to leave her alone and stay away? creep
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ It's your wife that is paying me to remove you from her life.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I'm a bachelor, which makes me smarter that you, creep.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Finally something we agree on.

SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ so you’re admitting you’re a retard.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Shailynn still deciding if he has a future as a gigolo, or if he should aim for ex BF alimony.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's on her for getting with a POS
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    If it was a woman seeking alimony from a rich male singer, she’d get $100K per month easy.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I’m sorry to interrupt the SJG hate fest with a somewhat on point comment. You guys can get back to it now.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    shit. why not try for 60k. he probably doesn’t have to pay his lawyer anything unless he wins. easy money overall.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ HE IS TRYING FOR 60K!!!! He currently is getting 20K. Hey I'm just posting the news, I can't blame him. I only offered to take the kids, and keep it at 20K a month as long as Brit would have sex with me once a month. Simple solution, and I have a pretty big basement - I could lock the kids down there and toss them Burger King every night for dinner. What kid doesn't like chicken nuggets.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Shailynn, planning vicarious revenge on his mom for all those years in the attic, and for all those rehearsals of the West Texas Christian Glee Club.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion