tuscl

New Orleans

vasl
USA
Monday, May 21, 2018 2:44 PM
I have a cousin who I want entertained well, nothing to crazy, older uncles will be there. He is turning 21. Any suggestions down there?

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The NOLA scene is kinda a tourist-trap - usually expensive w/ low ROI and a fair-amount of scammers - also LE has been on the NOLA club's asses for the last year or so. IDK the area too-well but in the past Visions seemed to be less-bad than the others.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In TUSCL, when one looks at the list of clubs at the city-level, they can be sorted by various criteria - usually clubs w/ the most reviews tend to be the better ones but it's not foolproof.
  • Lofn
    6 years ago
    I work at Hustler on Bourbon Street. So obviously I'm very biased, but we have some amazing pole dancers here. It's a couples' friendly club, so it's not super raunchy. Visions is another solid recommendation--you'll find heavier contact lap dances than what most Bourbon street clubs offer. Message me if you do decide to go to Hustler.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    When it comes to New Orelans strip clubs, thank good for lots of alcohol on Bourbon Street. Worst tourist traps in the world but like the dancer above said, some of the girls put on great shows on stage.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    on my new orleans visit a few years ago i visited hustler. the stage was good. everything else was low mileage.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Anyone visited Passions? SJG
  • SmashingHoes
    6 years ago
    I agree with previous posters about NOLA being a tourist trap. I was there as part of a continent of guys for a bachelor party and we were unimpressed with the quality of strippers and the exorbitant prices that establishments were charging on Bourbon Street. Hustler and Deja Vu Showgirls were two of the four clubs that we visited and there was a lack of dexterity on the pole from a majority of strippers at both locations. I've been to several black clubs along with establishments that are predominantly Caucasian and my observation is that the quality of pole skill tends to be low in a predominantly White club as compared predominantly black club. Passions is off the beaten path and in the hood, but this strip club ISN'T for the faint of the heart. The decor could use some improvements and some girls appeared to have remnants of bullet holes and stab wounds within their skin, but there was a multitude of ASS clapping that's prevalent here along with cheap ass lap dances. I highly recommend this club if you are averse to hood elements, like women of color, and have a preference for end table ass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion