tuscl

gimme the actual statistics, or the number in your head...

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Saturday, May 12, 2018 4:01 PM
how many women who are the focus of any sexual video, actually post it online themselves? i wonder.... because i came across some article somewhere that had some crazy statistic saying that a majority of women performing a sexual act on camera are not posted by said woman, claiming instead the video was most likely leaked online by a male, somehow, somewhere.. though i believe that happens, i'm just not buying that it happens THAT often by MALES. some chicks somewhere gotta be uploading these vids and selling out their sisters. but i wonder what's the actual percentage. and i'd really like to know how often the person who's the focus of any sexual video is the person uploading the video...actual numbers

5 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    man. the nerve.
  • hoarker
    6 years ago
    I made my first video about a week ago with a 25 yo stunner. She asked that I never post online. I never will. The vid quality is great. She looked awesome. But my fat body looked disgusting. Some much that I don’t even watch it. Not quite Ron Jeremy, but close. I won’t do this again unless it’s POV or I drop 30-40 lbs. That’s my $0.02.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Could be. It used to be it was prized for *both* men and women to stay virgins until marriage. I think a lot of guys are pressured to not have the *virgin* label anymore. It could be video proof of kiss and tell. ??
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    i apologize. i'm not really talking about the average video where there's a guy a girl and a camera. i was really thinking about 'sexual' selfie videos. i should've stated that. like a selfie video where a girl is showering and twerking in the shower. or she sets up a camera for solo masturbation. i was wondering how many times a dude found that video and uploaded it as opposed to the chick on camera. i should've clarified that.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    I was at a club on a slow night, and some girls were making sexual selfie videos and posting them themselves.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion