tuscl

three times to post?

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
a bit frustrating today. i got inspired to write a review and after logging on I finally figured out how to post a review ( I had forgotten since the last time I had posted a club review just how to do it )... I go through all the prompts all the drop-down menus and I write the worlds best club review ever. and just as I was getting ready to hit ‘submit review’ I touched something on the screen and my whole fucking review disappeared. with that I was almost driven to pour me a drink . but I maintained discipline and thought... I’ll just write another review on the notebook portion of my phone and then copy it and submit it. i write the world second best review and then highlight it to copy it... and wouldn’t you know... it disappeared too! so i wrote a third review. finally i was successful in posting it. between seri having problems with understanding me and the deleats i am ready to have a nice cocktail now.

9 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    hope my successful review is ok.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I already rejected it.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I keep having recurring problems with being told to log on when I hit the enter button. Even though it's only been 15 minutes since I last logged on. When doing reviews I now always type the text in word pad first and then paste it when I'm ready to send.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Often it works good to keep texts for posting in draft emails. That way seems to work better handling the carriage returns and line feeds.

SJG

Wichita Lineman
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjzTNWWO…
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah - it sucks when you go thru the trouble of typing something on a ph which is hard enough to do then you touch something and there goes your shit - I def always write my reviews offline on my laptop then copy/paste to TUSCL.

But sometimes I've written a long post on a thread and lost-it b/c I hit something or TUSCL logged me off - often times if I hit the back button on my phone I can get back to the page that had my text (in the case where I have to log-in again I log-in then hit the back-button and I can get-back to the old-page w/ my text).
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    steller speling skillz their tara
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    There's a ton of issues with TUSCL and to avoid a potential disaster whenever I'm writing a review, I just use notepad or something similar
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    There is a *distinct* delay between hitting the “post comment” button and when the indication appears at the top of the page that it’s saving.
  • hoarker
    6 years ago
    I always copy & paste my review in another app before actually submitting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion