tuscl

Miami Sfl recommendation

Heading south next week.

I read good things about DD. Is that true?

Any other recommendations? Tootsies? Cheetahs? And price for extras?

5 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Try reading a review lazy fucker no review I comment motherfucker.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Depends what you want, where you want it, and when.

There are a bunch of recent threads about this topic. There's nothing really to add unless you give us specifics about what you want. You like the wham/bam mechanical approach? Like to chill and chat before/after? Willing to pay a premium for hotness, or looking for a bargain? Want Latina's? Black Girls? I'm not gonna list out every possible question, but you should get the idea that there's a lot of clubs and without details of what you want all we can tell you is which ones we like.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Depends on what you want.

Diamond Dolls in Pompano is and Extras factory. Probably your cheapest way to get them, but there are time limits.

No extras at Cheetah'- Hallandale, but the lap dances have such great contact, you don't really need the extra.

Everything is available at Tootsies. It's the Costco warehouse of strip clubs. Literally.

Deans Gold in North Miami is another to look at. Can be pricey for extras there though.

Read the Reviews on those. There will be details on the differences between the clubs. My suggestion would be to stay for a few days and go to all of them.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I hate leeches almost as much as I hate trolls.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Compared to trolls leeches suck
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion