tuscl

Dallas club for extras

I'm visiting Dallas next week and looking for some good extras clubs. New to the board, always used USASexguide and it's still down. Any input/advice is welcomed :)

7 comments

• impala
    6 years ago
    Almost any of them. Read review in TUSCL and pick the one with the flavors you like
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    I heard these guys keep a good record of all the vice spots around Dallas. Check 'em out.

http://www.dallaspolice.net/
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Your name is dallasmonger... but you're not actually from dallas?
  • dallasmonger
    6 years ago
    You're very perceptive.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    wildbourbon,

Going to strip clubs at all is marital infidelity. Just the time and the money, and the subject matter, make it so.

I kept my side of the street clean, because once I saw that the marriage was beyond salvage, I knew that I would have to live with myself.

If you treat the women who dance in strip clubs just like you would any other woman, then if you like her, you will end up DFKing her, extensively.

Dances are a gimmick, invented to separate chumps from their money. So the first thing you always want to do is to get your girl off script and civilianize the interaction. The front room makeout session is the epitome of this.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    SJG sounds like that jackass who sells books and videos about how to supposedly fuck strippers for free. Maybe that’s where he gets this crap
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    JS69, You've guessed wrong.

And 'dances' are a gimmick. Just front room friendliness is better. They you invite her to the back room when it is time for your own pants to come down.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion