tuscl

What's the weirdest way a dancer had tried to get a dance with you?

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 12:17 PM
I was at Hi liter in Phoenix yesterday late afternoon around shift change, waiting for my CF to show up any minute. I did get 2 floor dances from this thin hot blonde who I couldn't resist. This AA chick came by and she said "do you talk to colored people"? What the heck kind of question is that I thought? I said ya hesitantly, not knowing where this was going. She said, do you talk to colored people again? "Ya, I do. Your question is sort of an odd one to me." "Well then can I sit down and talk with you, or give you a dance." Haha, no I said! She got pissed and walked away. The only reason was because my CF who is Mexican had just walked in and my money was going to her, it had nothing to do with her color! That technique of hers will never work on me!

34 comments

• azrookie
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Was the AA dancer very tall, good figure?
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    No, short and fat. Ugly face.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I know the tall AA dancer, some of the best natural large c breasts I have seen. Beautiful girl but it wasn't her.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I had a white dancer at Follies accuse me of only getting dances from black girls. Pulling the race card doesn't work on me.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Intimidation hustle. Kudos for standing your ground.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    They use your white guilt to guilt-trip you into giving them money...
  • azrookie
    6 years ago
    The tall AA girl likes to verbally spar with me, hence the question. She does have a smoking body, however.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think just about every tactic about their appearance has been used on me. You don’t like me because I don’t have big boobs, or my hair is too short, I have too many tattoos. Making someone feel guilted into getting a dance is not the route to go! But hey, salespeople do this shit all the time, so the process isn’t any different for a dancer.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Finally a time when being color blind is useful. I would tell her that I’m color blind - and ask her what color she was? If she sat with me - I’d tell her how I imagined the blue of the sky - the green of the grass - and other colors from reading about their intense beauty. After about 10 minutes she’d be ready to pay me to go away!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I get it your waiting on your cf a hot latina! It wouldn't matter to me if a dancer gets pissed! Im gonna spend my money on who i want to!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    The racecard is pretty pathetic on her part!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    What is reported many places, especially on [view link], was of girls who just sit down on your lap and start licking your neck and nibbling on your ear lobe, basically defying you to start making out with them. Then TUSCL members have affirmed privately that in the Mixed Race UHM dives, all the girls do it exactly that same way. At the one of our underground clubs where they were doing Front Room FS, mostly Latina's and Market St. Cinema veterans, it was not that much different from that. SJG judy henske - high flying bird - 1963 from HOOTENANNY [view link] Richie Havens [view link] Jefferson Airplane [view link] Pentangle - Let No Man Steal Your Thyme (1968) [view link]
  • etsutwigg222
    6 years ago
    Had a dancer at Baby Dallas come upstairs to where I was waiting on my target for the day to get off those endless and say this : I would ask for a dance from you, but as old as you are I probably would kill you!!! My response: Your probably right !!! So I will just spent this on someone else that will only drain me of my fluids. Then showed her my SC plsymo eye for the night. About a hour later (after my target met me upstairs, the original dancer was on stage. I tipped her as I came back from restroom. I asked if she had killed anyone yet. Knowing she had not been upstairs with a custie since talking to me.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You are talking about Baby Dolls Dallas I assume. Why do people like that place so much? Is it just because they hire as many dancers as they can? In such an environment, usually the girls get very competitive and aggressive, so it gets so there are no real rules, back room, or front room. Is this how it is? SJG judy henske - high flying bird - 1963 from HOOTENANNY [view link] Richie Havens [view link] Jefferson Airplane [view link] Pentangle - Let No Man Steal Your Thyme (1968) [view link]
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Ya, a crazy tactic that will never work. I get the other tacticsz they make sense. Hey would you care for some company? Hey would you like a hot girl on your lap? Hey would you care for a dance? Hey would you like a blowjob? Hey there, are you new around here? Hey cutie, would you like some boobies in your face and hands? How about I sit down and give you a nice grind while we talk? These all make sense......
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The best girls sit on your lap without asking permission. Then it is licking your neck and nibbling at your ear lobe, without asking permission. They don't ask about anything, they just make it happen. Guys have posted about girls initiating the stripper handshake, and not stopping or mentioning money until FS is completed. Guys have posted about front room FS places where they just approach and unzip and proceed, zero words required. SJG
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I was waiting on a buddy to finish his lapdances one night and then we were leaving. I turned down at least 4 girls when a very pretty AA sits next to me and asks if I'd like a dance, I say no thank you and she goes into that "what, you don't like colored girls" shit. It put me on the defensive, I was like, no you are very pretty, I'm just getting ready to leave. Really pissed me off after she left.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Guy posted about a blonde girl who just comes out and hops onto his lap. Teasing and flirting, and then he invites her to the back room. She says she was waiting for him to invite her. So notice, she never tried to sell any dance, no discussion of money or of what will happen. She right away strips and gets a nipple into his mouth, and then starts DFKing him. Then she unzips and proceeds with BBBJ. They complete their FS with her ramming her tongue into his mouth. Only after this does he mention money and quickly settle it with her. SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’ve gotten that you don’t like (insert type here) from all types it’s a fall back position for desperate strippers, only response to it is, hasta la vista, baby doll.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I would agree with you guys that I hate the "Why don't you like me" tactic. I bet it only works on really weak guys. My home club has an awesome rule that girls have to ask if you want company the first time they meet you. That club generally has really positive dancer/customer interactions and I think a lot of it comes down to that rule.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I've had girls ask the same question but ask it differently. " Hey baby, are you in the mood for some chocolate ? " Make it cute and suggestive. I kind of like it that way. The way your girl asked the question makes me think she is not a very self confident person. That is a question you ask if you are expecting negative answer.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    I was in confessions with one and shr tried to suck my dick
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    I've had a few follow me into the ladies room to hustle dances. It was just sad.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I basically told a dancer I wasn't interested and she tried so hard for the dance. She wasn't unattractive or anything but I wasn't interested in getting a dance from her. It seems like everything changed and her only mission was to get me to get a dance with her. She wasn't annoying in her approach and I was kind of laughing inside how much she was trying to "seduce" me. I thought her approach was interesting cause I rarely see it from other dancers. I admired that hustle and grabbed a dance from her. The one dance did last around 10 minutes so maybe I did something right
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Then there is also the old "If you don't like it, you don't have to pay". If she is decent looking I always accept and I always pay whether I liked it or not.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    He gsliziabob, I believe I got approached the same day you were there with the same girl, yet different approach. She is butt ugly, too! She asked me if I liked rough sex and different sexual things, to which I responded no because she is hideous. This was her introduction to me and without missing a beat she says she likes me, and asked if I am married. I got out of the situation ASAP when she asked if I’m married, I took the bait and said yes, I don’t wven know why I’m here. I need to go home right now! Then I had to deny her request for a dance before I left for home. Bad dancer... The tall AA that you refer to at HL is sweet, at least in the verbal spar that she avoids bringing up the race card. She told me once that she notices I only get dances from a particular type of girl which she doesn’t fit. It was nice of her to say that it was OK, people have their different preferences yet if I ever wanted to try her out to let her know. The soft sale approach will eventually work as now I always am curious how she’d be, yet she is too busy for me to grab her. I hate the hard sell approach, never works for me especially if they bring up the race card or confronting some bias I may have against them. Move on bitch!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    lopaw. i’ve had a few follow me into the restroom too!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    At one of our Mexican places, after it was busted and their could be no more front room FS or touching of any type, the girls would just look right into your eyes and listen closely to everything you say. If you mention where you live, they would interrupt and tell you where they live. "I live in San Jose." First time I thought to myself that the girl must be getting tipsy, and she does not understand how that sounds. SJG
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    I immediately say “ no thanks” to any of these dancer lines. Most of the time, they’ve got an entire script to guilt, or trick, you into a dance. I find it insulting. Do you like black girls ? No thanks, not right now What, you have a problem with blacks ? No thanks. What type of girl do you like No thanks. I give the best dances in VIP. I promise you’ll be happy No thanks.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^ Lol!
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I just remembered this one occasion where I denied a "wanna dance" and dancer replied with a "why are you even here then"
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    There’s a technique used by salespeople on weak willed potential customers. They assert their dominance, then steer the person to a sale. One example is a salesperson who tells you “ I need you to......” ( sample the product, divulge some information, etc). If you comply, they’ve got you half way sold. There is also a physical symbol of dominance, like putting your hand on someone’s shoulder ( or, for dancers, sitting on your lap). Finally, they act as though you’ve agreed to a sale. It’s akin to the old saying “ it’s easier to seek forgiveness than to seek permission”. Some dancers begin a lap dance without ever asking if you want one.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    In the last year the most obnoxious way was to come up to a friend of mine and me as I was sitting at the bar and start eating my french fries without asking..........and then conning him into buying dances.......
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    "Finally, they act as though you’ve agreed to a sale. It’s akin to the old saying “ it’s easier to seek forgiveness than to seek permission”. Some dancers begin a lap dance without ever asking if you want one." This is sales 101-- assume the sale
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion