tuscl

switching between girls

GeneraI
 All your base are belong to us.
Thursday, May 3, 2018 10:47 AM
I've been a weekly regular with this girl, I always had a good time, not extras good, but she had me wrapped around her finger with the GFE, she'd let me push the limits about an inch. She was out of town one week so I met girl2, who knew I was a regular to girl1, and she kind of rocked my world. She grinded me like she was trying to break it. She bent the rules a lot more than girl1 and let me have a little fun, so I'm thinking wow, I might have a new girl. I went back to back with them one night, and the first girl is still very nice, but the second one is better at the LD, but she wasn't bending the rules anymore. So girl1, I know exactly what to expect, 2nd girl is still a bit of an enigma on the overall experience. So I go back again a week later on a night I know girl1 isn't working to try girl2 again, only to discover she's off as well, so I get girl3. And girl3...wow, she about made me forget girl2 exists. She got a little drunk with me, and wasn't saying no to anything I asking to do, which for a club covered in cameras wasn't the world, but more than girl1 or girl2 would EVER let me get away with. I'm thinking of playing them off of each other a little bit. Telling them that I've been having more fun with girl 3 to see if girl1 or 2 offer to up their games. This could totally backfire and all 3 of them could take turns murdering me some night but that's a chance I'm willing to take. Do you guys have multiple girls you bounce between depending on the night or your mood? Will the fear of losing a regular make a girl up her game?

29 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I'm thinking of playing them off of each other a little bit. Telling them that I've been having more fun with girl 3 to see if girl1 or 2 offer to up their games" I'm thinking that if you think this is remotely a good idea, you must be fairly new to strip clubs :)
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I think they were already doing that. Girl2's trying make me her regular, and get my money away from girl1, and girl3's trying to make me her regular and take my money from girls1 and 2. I'm just thinking of calling it like I see it. The money is there for whomever earns it.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I think it is great to try some variety from occasionally. I would agree with Subraman that straight up playing them off of each other is a bad idea. I would be more likely to say something like the following to girl1: "Hey I missed seeing you Wednesday. I ended up hooking up with girl2, she is [insert compliment], you guys are friends right?" Past that if you want a little bit more mileage from girl1 you should respectfully ask for it. Tell her what you would enjoy and ask her if it's something she would be comfortable trying.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    You should say to girl1 that girl2 gave you HJ and girl3 gave you a BJ and you need to top that with say a rimjob! Dont just settle for FS.
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    I'm going to be honest. I do NOT like dancing for guys with your mindset. Yes, I am there to make money but I think your "playful competition" will start to pressure the other girls to go further than they normally would in order to keep your business. "Playing them off of each other a bit" will most definitely result in a fight. I understand that you are trying to get the most value for the dollar but this isn't the way to go.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @Subraman - I am curios your thought on my proposed statement in the last post? Good/bad idea? @General - I get where you are coming. You are correct that the dancers want you as a regular customer. But dancers look at you both in terms of whether you are willing to spend money and also how much of a hassle/asshole you are. Actively trying to coerce them into more mileage probably won't well long term. You'll just get a reputation as an jerk and some of the dancers might decide you aren't worth the hassle.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Just ask for what you want, if you try to play them against each other they’ll get together and screw you over, bad idea on so many levels. Better question why is it that every newbie comes on here and immediately tells us his CF is a non extras girl, it is fairly obvious if they do extras for you then they do them for anyone with the price of admission. Or just because they don’t do them for you, don’t assume they don’t do them. It really ain’t so! My bet is that most if not all strippers will do extras if the stars align properly.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @AmeliaSmith - Same question to you, thoughts on my proposed statement?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    just enjoy the girls... don’t be concerned about one knowing about the others.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    if you are having budget problems and you need to cut 1 out...i would ask the one i like the least to meet OTC. if she agrees -> win, if she walks -> win. You put it on her, but i would not play them against each other.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I think it is good to keep exploring for a better option and service from a stripper by going to others, but recognize that the current one may still be the best. But that said there's no need to create a competition by talking about it to all of them. Just go with girl "x" if you have a good time with her at that moment. No need to explain anything to girl "y" about it other than you felt like being with girl "x" that time and only if asked. I don't want or expect strippers to tell me that they would rather be with another PL, so I won't do that to them. Over time she will figure out that I've taken my business elsewhere.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Paul: my overall philosphy here is that the girls are practically machiavellian, and compared to them I'm a chump at this game, so the best way for me to get what i want is to mostly pursue what I want without trying manipulate them. As a general rule, I've decide uber-confident transparency almost always delivers the experience I want. I personally wouldn't bring up "I hung out with Elle Wednesday", but I might mention that I was at the club, and if she asks who I hung out with, I'm happy to tell her. Regarding your statement, ""Hey I missed seeing you Wednesday. I ended up hooking up with girl2, she is [insert compliment], you guys are friends right?", I imagine it's all about context. If you can work that into a conversation in a way that feels super organic, I think you're on safe ground. But if for any reason it comes off as in-organic, she will immediately suspect you're trying to manipulate her even if you aren't, and that doesn't always lead to good outcomes. So, maybe the answer is, if that kind of statement suits your personal style, I think it's fine
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    @Uprightcitizen He's not getting any of those things. This is a club where it stays in the pants, even in the CRs. justme62 is right. Especially at that club with as many girls as they have, don't concern yourself about what a girl thinks. There's always another one. The fact that you are so easily willing to switch between girls shows that you don't have anything close to a true favorite, so even if you find one that you really "like", it's still not written in stone. If you keep playing the field, all the girls (that know you) might try harder or give their best effort knowing they have a chance with you. And PaulDrake is also right. The best way to find out what a girl will give in terms of mileage is to ask before you spend money on her. There are more tactful ways to do this. The girls aren't really being hassled, coerced or pressured. There's a wide umbrella of "soft" rules they can hide behind (and many do), and then there's a vast (not that vast actually) range of additional activities that are limited by "hard" rules (where security will intervene) and the stripper's own personal boundaries, which can be even beyond the "hard" rules the club establishes. If a girl doesn't want to do anything there, she wont. And just as there are numerous girls for you to pick from, for the girls there are numerous PLs to pick from, some of them easy marks, all the more reason for girls to have GPS and put out little.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Strip clubbing is a fun distraction for most or us, but the girls are at work trying to make a living, no need to make it harder than it is for them by causing drama. Subraman is the stripper-whisper and hIs advice of just being direct but not crude is IMO the gold-standard and how to deal with often potentially emotional/bit-unstable strippers. Perhaps you didn't use the best wording when you stated playing them off against each other and perhaps it's not you're intention to cause drama, but basically it's probably best to keep what happens b/w a particular stripper and custy b/w them and no one else.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "I'm thinking of playing them off of each other a little bit. Telling them that I've been having more fun with girl 3 to see if girl1 or 2 offer to up their games" I think you're going to get stabbed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Having more than one fave in a club often proves a difficult situation fir mere
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I think it’s just best to play it straight and get dances from whomever you want dances from if she’s willing to give them. I don’t see any reason to even talk about the other girls. Like Paul Drake said, if you want more mileage from dancer 1, just ask her. If she’s up for that, great. If not, thank her for her time and move on. Also, just because it’s a strip club doesn’t mean it’s ok or a good idea to try to play them off against each other. If you piss off dancers 1 and 2 because you decide you like 3 better, you might incur a little drama but it’s not your fault nor is it your problem. But if you try to play games, it won’t likely end well and it will be your fault. In the end, you don’t owe these girls anything except being a decent person. But you do owe them that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Having multiple-faves in a club often proves to be a tricky situation for the non-blackbelt SCer - in the end you don't owe them anything other than fair-payment/treatment for their time/services - as a customer one is entitled to get the best value they can and to have the best time they can w/o feeling an obligation to a particular stripper - more often than not they will be more than glad to take your $$$ anytime in the future (that's what they are there for). I also believe many dancers will limit mileage if the custy does not know/expect any better, many a dancer IMO would prefer to give the least mileage possible as long as the custy keeps paying and doesn't say anything - thus why it may be a good idea to play the field and test the waters periodically - i.e. certain dancers don't provide good-value and it's up to the custy to get the value/experience he's looking for - IME I often get better-mileage these days by setting the expectations at a certain level for my expenditure - I respect a dancer not wanting to provide the experience I'm looking for but I'm not gonna pay for the experience *she* likes, I'm only willing to spend for the experience I like/expect ("he who holds the gold makes the rules")
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    Subraman, yes. Sirdancealot minds his business and therefore gets an extra thumbs up. Try out dancer #3 again because it sounds like she gives the better dances. If you prefer GFE then girl #1 is your goto and girl #3 is your goto for mileage.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Thanks @AmeliaSmith. I believe in brutal open honesty but also ZERO drama with strippers. It can get dramatic enough even when one is trying hard not to, so it is best for a PL to do everything in his own control to NOT create it. And it doesn't mean he has to cater to his stripper's every need and want. Also just for the record, I am a regular only to two strippers ATM (but every few months I scout other strippers). My ATF DS is a 9-10 in looks and an 8-9 in service, and her backup CF is an 8-9 in looks and a 9-10 in service. They only know that I go to the "other club" when I get asked why I've been away for a while. I've been stuck with the "problem" of choosing between them but then I realized it will take care of itself. When I don't get sexually aroused with one, I will just move on and stop seeing her. So at this point I just go to either one because I have an awesome time with either, but if they both are dancing, I go to my ATF DS since she is just too hot for me to pass up. And without me creating any drama by talking about my ATF DS, my backup CF just knows that there's something that keeps me from coming to see her and so she's constantly trying to up her game with me to make me even more of her regular. And so instead of being jealous and dramatic, she just sees me as a customer that she wants to gain better business with. It's win-win!
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Looking back at the comments, I like Subras notion of pursuing what you want without trying to manipulate the strippers. None of us are altruistic in the clubs, strippers or customers. But I think that approach is the best way to go about business for a number of reasons.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Dirk yea I was very much kidding. I was trying to make fun of the absurdity of doing the one upsmanship approach to getting more action. The only result of that will be girl1 slapping you in the face or never speaking to you again. I like Sub and LDK's comments and endorse that approach.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Multiple faves/regulars is always a bit tricky. At that particular club, i have always had multiple regulars and still do, with many of them (all of them even) often working on the same day. I knew i was in a bit of a pickle when that happened. Did this result in them "trying" harder to get my business? I don't think so. The only reason they were regulars/favorites to begin with is that that i vastly preferred their dances (along with their beauty) to other girls that i tried. Some of the regulars even improved their dances over the years due to familiarity/comfort. Even so, i frequent that club only a fraction of what i used to and when i do, i spend a fraction of what i used to just because the value for what i paid (even from my favorites) just didn't seem as worth it as my preferences evolved, but then i am digressing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Subraman TUSCL article that provides good basic advice: [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d avoid playing any stripper off another stripper. I honestly don’t want any stripper enough to push her beyond her comfort zone. You might think it’s clever - knowing what you know - and trying to get more. But - you don’t know any background on these girls and their possible dressing room discussions (or texts). The best case scenario ends with one angry stripper. The worst case is them all hating you. The last thing you want is to have three strippers conspiring to take revenge against you - even if your pants aren’t around your ankles...
  • rockie
    6 years ago
    Personally, let your wallet speak for you! The only explanation I give is that the same old/same old isn't why I visit strip clubs. Too much explanation can bring drama for today's flavor of the day!
  • EdwardKang
    6 years ago
    Obvious attempts at manipulation like what you are proposing rarely end well. I agree with the recommendations to spend money with whomever gives you the best dances. If your business is important to the others, they will up their game. I suggest you let it be their decision without any manipulation on your part and you will get the best dances available.
  • BJ4015
    6 years ago
    My opinion, like any woman, if you try to play them off each other you are likely only going to hurt yourself.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Actually I would not recommend playing them off against each other. See the regular one OTC, and any new ones at other clubs. Don't let them know about each other. But it did work out once in San Francisco that I was playing two girls off against each other. It doubled the already high costs, but it worked out well, they went further easier. But I was not risking anything. I'd just met both of them. So all three persons just saw it unfold, like it or not. SJG Ekaterina Mechetina plays Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 3 [view link] California Exodus [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion