Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

WOC

Carlsbad83

New Jersey

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

What exactly does WOC mean?

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I thought it meant Woman Of Color - but I’m sure there are lots of other urban dictionary meanings for it!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Woman/Women of Color.

Profile picture for AmeliaSmith
AmeliaSmith
•

Women of Color. Also known as the Queens of Melanin commonly made out of chocolate (white, milk, or dark), cocoa butter, and gold

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Want oversized condom

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Without cumming?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

We own crocodiles?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Wet old Converses?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Whip our cocks?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

White or Chocolate?

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Nice avi Amelia. Just sayin.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Women Of Color - I take it to mean black women but perhaps some use it to mean any non-Caucasian woman (Latina, black, etc), but I think it usually refers to black women

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

UrbanDictionary.com defines most acronyms and slang terms

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

Wall of coins....a shady place to buy/sell bitcoin...not sure if its still in business

Profile picture for Carlsbad83
Carlsbad83
•

So when I read a review, are there shortcuts to describe a white chick ?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ nope

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^^ Most reviewers are lazy and don't describe the dancer-crew well/fully

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Wanking or Cumming

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It's a Chinese frying pan.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Shadowcat - lol! Well said.

Carlsbad83 - I think that’s how you describe a white chick - you call them white chicks. You could say “There were several white chicks at this club. They were very white - no rhythm - not much curve to their booties.”

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Secondary meaning per UrbanDictionary:

Waste Of Cum

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Papa it’s cheating if you look it up.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Papi

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement