tuscl

Penthouse Club commercial on re-opening

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

7 comments

• Electronman
    6 years ago
    It will be interesting to see how the private dance areas have been remodeled. Some of the Penthouse dancers (consistently among the most attractive in Detroit) are working at the Flight Club (near the Detroit airport), where private dance areas are still private. It will be interesting to see if the newly remodeled Penthouse can re-attract dancers and customers.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Stormy Daniels? WOW!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Heard about this. My regular CF says she will be coming back the 11th and she is top talent. PH's location is a perfect location for for more weathly north siders to share their fortune. Pretty confident the top girls will be back soon...
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    $10 jackslash will be camping out in front sitting in a lawn chair, waiting like people do at Best Buy for Black Friday.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    A lawyer I work for met a colleague there VERY recently. Apparently, the carpet is ripped off exposing bare floor, the plastering is just now being done in many areas, and they got a new huge tv that takes up a wall or something. Also, it appears they're in the middle of redoing the stage. They say they are on a "tight schedule," so they're working hard to get it ready asap.
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    No curtains/VIP = I'm not going

That simple.

I have a feeling Flight Club will remain the go-to.
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    Flight club is outside of detroit so the bs detroit laws don't apply.
    The club was always packed with no place to sit on a typical saturday night. Too small of a club to host features.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion