Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I flossed with her panties

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Last night I had a lot lizard spend the night in my truck. I woke up and she was gone and so was my tooth brush. She did leave her panties behind. They were a extra large sexy thong so I flossed my teeth with them.....

Have any of you boys ever flossed your teety this way..

They were used in case you wondered

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Never flossed with a whores panties. I’ve done lines of coke off of a whores ass - while she was wearing panties - but I didn’t want to waste the coke!

Profile picture for tijuana_tim
tijuana_tim
•

macktruck I use your moms panties as a car cover for my shuttle van in Tijuana.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ lmfao she is looking for them. Did you enjoy the skid Mark's too

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement