tuscl

Where is Follies?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Atlanta area strip club map.

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=area-map&lat…

8 comments

• wallanon
    6 years ago
    ATL has enough clubs where they do not all load at once in the map view. Sometimes they load without Follies in the list. If you search for clubs in the area around Follies on the map it will show up.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I think it is a distance thing. For map apps, "Atlanta" is usually defined as a point at City Hall or even the airport. No Follies, Oasis, Dollhouse, Mardi Gras or Flashers.

I also noticed the club ratings do not show up. All zeros for all clubs.
    6 years ago
    You can also double click on any map location and it will refresh with that spot as the new center, listing clubs within a certain distance from that new center spot.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Follies is near Atlanta. :)

I'm disappointed with the location of strip clubs part of this site.
    My isp uses an address in far away North Carolina over 200 miles away so every time I want to search for strip clubs in an area for traveling, I have to look for a list instead of using any google map or the search feature. I would like to search based on a location I might be at in the future if I plan trips. If I'm planning a trip to the beach, I want to find clubs at the beach, not my local area or wherever my isp location skipped to which is often over 200 miles away.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Example, I would like the site to display nearby clubs by city location and put the club markers on something like a google map. Right now my choices are search nearby which defaults to my current isp location over 200 miles away or look at a list of us states strip club lists. I can't type in myrtle beach and see all clubs within 25 miles. Or is there a way to see a map with club locations if you aren't nearby?
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I see someone created maps by city. Great.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Follies has too much mileage for the TUSCL map function to handle

:)
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Pro Tip: when you see a map on tuscl, you can click ANYWHERE on that map to find clubs near where you click.

Example: You're looking at a NYC map. Zoom out. Click on Vegas. Vegas clubs will now be listed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion