Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Question for Dr. Phil

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Dear Dr Phil, I was watching my next door neighbor's wife sunbathing topless from my bedroom window. As I was jerking off, I turned to notice my wife was just standing there, arms folded...watching me. Is she a pervert or what?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Holy shit! Your wife is a true voyeur!

I think it would help the doctor if you posted some photos of your topless neighbor’s wife. It’s important documentation for medical use only...

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Wow.. your wife is really creepy. That’s not just disrespectful to you, but also to your neighbor’s wife. How embarrassing for her that someone was watching as you jerked off to the sight of her bare tits! I hope she never finds out ab your wife’s rude behavior.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Wife sounds cool. Hope you held back and had sex with her.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ Sounds like one speaking from experience of the sunbather.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I was referring to BJ's post.

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

Next time your neighbor is sunbathing topless send pics

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Put up a security camera

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Prove it with tits on video

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement