Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCL Down

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

TUSCL was down for a bit in the late-afternoon today (Friday) - anyone else notice?

My first thought was FOSTA and Founder deciding to pull the plug.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for PeterEaster
PeterEaster
•

@Papi_Chulo - Yes, happened when I first tried to log in this afternoon.

Like you I had a momentary sense of panic when I saw the dreaded "Please Stand By," screen, lol.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Just a little database tweak...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ I assumed

But I did panic for a second

:)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Let me buy ya a drink Papi. I do fear a massive bloodletting if and when it goes down.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Help us out and publish some reviews

Profile picture for jackob85
jackob85
•

Is there any risk that the TUSCL site maintainers will get nervous like the usasexguide.info site? This seems to have gone into hiding due to new US laws passed.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement