tuscl

We now need strip clubs more than ever.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I disagree with the news media. Strip clubs are not rodent disease infested skank businesses that are just trying to jack you up for money.

Strip clubs are legitimate businesses that are necessary to the community.

Keep in mind Backpage just got shut down.

No more Casual Encounters. Strip clubs are now the only places in town where men can go to get a coffee stain on their pants rubbed off for $50.

This is a win win for everybody.

Strip clubs provides steady, tax free income for the dancers, as well as treatment for the type of men who frequent these places.

And, in my opinion, these girls are not in it just for the money. But, rather they just want to give something back to the community.

And a big thank you to the strip clubs for helping these women out. I would imagine they even have a child day care center somewhere in the back.

Strip clubs are a necessity of the community - just like a Walmart. Without businesses like these, this would all be happening in cars parked on our neighborhood streets.

7 comments

• vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    So that's why Juice's van keeps rocking down by the river. :)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    good points shadowcat.
  • Rickberge
    6 years ago
    I always wondered why people frown on stripclubs.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Because they aren't quite as enlightened as we.
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    "I would imagine they even have a child day care center somewhere in the back."

@Shadow, is that the real purpose of the planned Follies expansion?
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    It comes down to one bad apple that ruins it for the rest of them
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes, we need strip clubs now more than ever. We also need to open more in places like San Francisco, where Deja Vu has near total control.

Is it like this in Greenville South Carolina?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion