Teen shot up stripper’s vehicle, authorities say

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Should it really be illegal to shoot up a stripper's car?

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/local/3…

10 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    She owed him money...sounds like her pimp got pimped. He is too young to be giving her PL money.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    All this for $50? Ugh. I’m assuming that’s the amount!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I don’t see any mention of anyone buying computer screen cleaner?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    In certain states it’s still illegal to shoot up a strippers car. Give it time - and the laws may change.

If a stripper owes a customer money - then I believe it’s legal to light up a strippers car.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Ok he's 18 but I think thug is a better description of that punk than teen is.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Girl in the Brass Rail parking lot, using a plastic softball bat and repeatedly striking the rear window of a compact pickup truck.

I was not going to let that go on, as it will invite other troubles. So I told their bouncers. Finally I told them, either you solve the problem or I'll have the police solve it.

The girls was almost certainly one of their dancers, and she was mad because the vehicle would not start.

But still if you let stuff like that go on, if she really broke the glass, then that would encourage other vandalism.

SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ if her car wouldn’t start why didn’t you offer her a ride on the handle bars of your Huffy bike?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Shailynn, go back to your mom's attic, or she's going to get pissed.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    He asked a legitimate question, SJG. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I didn't like the girl, and I don't really have a Huffy Bike.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion