tuscl

NYC Day Shift

I know NYC is mostly regarded as a ripoff price wise, but I’m not moving anytime soon, and I make most of my SC visits in the early evening after work around happy hour.

My go-to is Flashdancers because it’s close (but not too close) to my job. I have a frequent flier card that gets me in free, but drinks are still $16 a pop. Dancers are hit or miss on the day shift, but there are usually 1-2 that I like. Problem is I’ve been starting to see the same faces over and over and it can a little boring. The turnover to night shift happens all at once at 8pm.

Ricks is also not bad, usually free to get in before 7 and has $8 drinks before 8. The number and quality of girls is much more variable, sometimes I won’t see any I like, which is a bummer. But there’s no hard turnover time so new girls will trickle in over the course of the evening.

Know of any other good day shift options in NYC?

2 comments

• RamPaige
    6 years ago
    I work in Queens, so my day time spot is Gallagher's 2000. It's mostly Latinas and Eastern Europeans. Lapdances are good depends on the dancer, I suppose it's way everywhere else. I get a lot of yardage of the DR dancers. Happy hour ends at 3:30, and it's $9 for a beer after that. The place is a bit run down, the owners doesn't want to spend the money on renovation and it shows.
  • knight_errant
    6 years ago
    Day shift at Flashdancers is best on the island (can always find a few good ones and a few willing ones, and before 3pm they have 2-4-1 drinks (so that's $8 each)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion