tuscl

In your opinion, best club in Columbus, Ohio

max_starr
Cleveland, Ohio
Wednesday, March 28, 2018 1:22 PM
I've read through the reviews...And can't reach any conclusion....lol....tell me your fav and why

6 comments

• jestrite50
    6 years ago
    I like Kahoots
  • jestrite50
    6 years ago
    Just seems to have the most laid back atmosphere with the most beautiful women.
  • jestrite50
    6 years ago
    No pressure
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Right now none are too good, due to Kahoots getting busted a few months ago. If are up for a bit over an hour's trip, Dayton would be a better option. Even though Harem was also busted and shut down there, the dances at Cheeks and Living Room are still better than anything you'd find in Columbus. If you do visit Columbus, most club except Scores, the dive on Georgesville, and Private Dancer are good, but don't expect much at any. About the only use I have for Scores is to watch sports. The never were that good, and way too pretentious, but since Kahoots got cited, Scores panicked so much, that they went zero fun, dancers must keep one feet on the floor, and if your aren't known to the club, the bouncer watches you like a hawk. The ones that did give good dances left to other area clubs. The nude club on Georgesville is a joke. Only open to midnight, often closes before 11:00 PM, if no ones there. The bitchy manager will boot you if she even believes you are thinking about contact, and the dancers are over the hill ugly. Private dancer is just plain crazy.
  • Prim0
    6 years ago
    So nothing has changed? I wish this city wasn't so goddamned uptight!
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    I've always preferred Sirens when I'm in Columbus. Decent mileage (don't even think about extras anywhere in Columbus), reasonable prices and more hit than miss on talent. Kahoots generally has better looking girls but less mileage and higher prices in my experience. Centerfolds also has decent mileage but the girls are generally not as good looking as some of the other clubs in town.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion