tuscl

Founder - trust counts don't add up.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Not that I really give a shit but if you going to report a top 40 the numbers should be correct.

Examples:

Papi_Chulo shows 383 but if you add them up they only come to 273
shadowcat shows 287 but only adds up to 105
madmoneyg shows 132 but says nobody trusts him.

21 comments

• realDougster
    7 years ago
    I’m sure Founder has more important things to do
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Rech hacked the site again ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Must be that California medical marijuana -give Founder his space he'll get it together
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Founder might be using stripper math. If you don’t accept his trust count, he will get the bouncer.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Sheer conjecture, but I think the trust number may be becoming more of a trust score. It seems like it's been shifting some, and it might be to account for other factors, like contribution level, comments on reviews and whatnot.

I know this last iteration put me into the Top 40. Gooble gobble, we accept you, one of us. I feel both a little proud and a lot ashamed at the same time.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    The trust count is rigged. It’s a rigged system. Does TUSCL even have 383 members?
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    I noticed mine went from 13 to 38 one day last week. I would like to think that 38 people Trust me, but don't think I have that many officially.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    And now it's 64. Yeah, he's working on something.
  • Hank Moody
    7 years ago
    My trust count is 116. I have 6 trusts + 29 places reviewed + 75 comments + 6 discussions = 116. Coincidence?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I think it is working right now.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yeah it's correct now. I'm #1 with 414 trusts. :)))
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    It was correct earlier.

https://imgur.com/hoRnZUp

Now it looks like it's been hacked again.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Okay, my 352 trusts are back, but now I'm only #2.

Not sure how that shadowcat character managed to leap frog me. Has anyone even heard of him before this?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    How does a valor stealing pedophile make it to #6 on a trust list?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Same way as you and everyone else. Be here !! Helping shed information about the clubs. And oh, yes, making a few mistakes along the way. Noone here could claim to be an innocent. I'd truly like to meet a perfect person, what a shock. :)
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Apparently patronizing everyone gets you to #5
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    But my patronizing can bet trusted because the comments are honest.

;-)
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Someone is obviously messing with the trust list.

Another nobody named "Papi_Chulo" has suddenly rocketed to the top out of nowhere. What kinda of a name is Papi Chulo anyway? Is that some sort of gang thing?

If you can't trust the trust list...
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    sc: You actually counted them? You must have been real bored. I suspect the extra counts are due to the club reviews of author that were propped in the old days added on to the number of member trusts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "Papi Chulo" is Chinese for "he who is well-endowed in both knowledge and genitalia"
  • lolruned
    7 years ago
    Founder probably did something with the algorithm as he was making some changes to the site. I'm sure things will be less hectic and we can make a sense of all of this within the next week
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion