tuscl

Hong Kong Tijuana questions

I went there the other day & it was great, but it was my first time there so I still have a lot of questions. Are you allowed to record while having sex with the girl in the hotel room? If you still have time after you cum, can you start having sex again without being charged twice? Will they let you cum on their faces or outside of their pussy or anywhere on their bodies? Will they swallow?

Btw, don't get a VIP room if you ever go, just go straight for the hotel, I made that mistake.

14 comments

• max_starr
    7 years ago
    LOL @ VIP room in TJ....Good one..
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    all the answers are between you and the girl. she may agree. and money may help her agree.
  • Dblednmike
    7 years ago
    Like justme said, it’s all possible if the girl agrees to it. Probably the hardest thing to negotiate will be the recording. Believe it or not several of them are camera shy. A lot of them travel a pretty good distance to go there and make money, but they don’t want family and friends to know what they are doing. Then again, you could get lucky and find one that’s all for it.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    All activities between you and the girl are negotiable. So get an understanding before your go upstairs. I had a 3-some with two girls for an hour. The understanding before we went up was that I "finish" two times.

On the recording, probably not. Most girls down there do not like to even be photographed. But again, that is probably negotiable too.

Especially if you have your own hotel room, it's so much more cost efficient to just take the girl upstairs. I had one session in the private rooms in the club. It was the free one you get when you buy a VIP card. After that one, all my action was in my hotel room.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    Too bad you didn't ask these questions when you were there. It's as simple as finding the girl you want then asking! I was there Thursday and got off twice with the same girl. We didn't negotiate that, it just happened to okay out that way. I cummed on a girl first time I was there, then we both took a shower. Depends on the girl. Just man up and ask.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Just have to ask. I know some will allow pictures and there was a documentary some one posted here of a guy who took video of his sessiona but did it on the sly. I would not recommend that however because if you get caught that would not be good In Mexico.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Many HK reviews have been written and I don't recall such things being described - seems most encounters follow more or less the same routine - from the reviews I've read seems all acts are covered where the PL's jizz does not come into contact w/ the girl - but I don't have any personal HK experience.

There was a TUSCLer whom actually took pics of some of the girls he'd been with - they were usually dressed from what I recall - IDK if it was easy or hard for him for the girls to allow the pics.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Plenty of videos taken while with Tijuana putas. As others WHO HAVE BEEN TO TIJUANA, above, have said, it depends on your negotiations with the girl.

Others on this thread have commented, but know nothing about the subject. Just because some have many posts on this site doesn't mean they have any experience with the subject.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Plenty of videos taken while with Tijuana putas ..."

I've seen some videos of TJ street-girls; but have have not read a TUSCL review of anyone saying they videoed their experience.

@WetWilly - how many videos of HK girls have you taken?
  • FMKB24
    7 years ago
    Thanks for all the answers! The thing for me was the difficulty of communicating with them because they hardly spoke English. I definitely have to learn Spanish if I ever go again. But all in all, it was a great experience. Way better strip club experience than anything in the states, even without the sex aspect of it. Majority of the girls are good looking too.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Google translate can help with the communication problem. It ain't perfect, but it'll get you by.
  • Jdavid9806
    7 years ago
    Bro I spend way to much time at HK. Without negotiations the answer is no to all of your questions.

Nothing you asked would happen without paying extra, especially having sex right after you finish.

Be prepared to pay and work out the details before you go up.
  • FMKB24
    7 years ago
    I did it with a girl in the VIP room. It was great but I don't think that room is worth it unless you like looking over the club while doing it. The couch is too small to maneuver into certain positions, it was uncomfortable. Paid $54, got 6 beers & 30 minutes. While in there I was just fingering the girl, sucking her nipples, getting a bj, then she put a condom on me. We didn't even negotiate or anything, so I thought it was a part of the VIP experience, but she asked for money at the end. I wish I would've just gotten a hotel because it's cheaper than $54.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    What Justme62 said!

Remember, those are beautiful girls, not fembots. Don't treat them like vending machines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XARgc5Um…

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion