tuscl

UMBC beating UVA

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
OMG. Anyone watching this?

15 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    I tuned in at HT
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Anyone who had UMBC in their brackets raise your hands.

Nobody??? If you raised you hand put it down, not even the hottest hustler in the club could say that with a straight face.

We all knew a 16 would beat a 1 seed eventually, but I never imagined it would be a 20 point blowout. I figured it would be when a #1 had their star hurt or ejected and the 16 would take advantage and pull out a nail biter.

This is why I love March Madness. Think I'm going to look for a stripper named Cinderella to celebrate with.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I missed it. Lost by 20 points wow. What happened? Did the other team shoot really good?
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    I didn't like Virginia to win it, when Hunter got hurt I went with Arizona to take the South. Gotta love March Madness!
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Everyone who's ever guessed their way through March Madness is in shock..... Overall number 1 seed Virginia loses by 20 points to number 16 seed. Makes University of Arizona disaster less of a news item.

The Beavers shot 50% from beyond the 3 point line, whereas the Cavaliers shot 18% from beyond that same line..... But there's far more to the thumping than just 3 pointers.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Time for us all to ask our ATFs for OTC.

If UMBC can get the miracle to happen, we all can.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    The Beavers pulled down 50% more rebounds than the mighty Cavaliers--31/21.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Miracles do happen. Maybe I can still win a million and make several more million. Then get back to visiting strip clubs in my spare time. Sounds like a plan. Just need one in a few billion luck. Maybe one in only a billion since I entered the PCH contest a few times. Maybe better odds of winning $75 worth of steak and Omaha burgers since I submitted like 20 entries for a chance to win that. I probably got better odds of striking it rich investing in stocks than any other way.
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    Lol. It's not Beavers, it's Retrievers.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Someone pointed out that the UMBC uniforms looked a lot like the ones in the Michael J. Fox version of Teen Wolf. And they were the Beavers.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    Admit it, most of us on this site only think of beavers!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I thought I had a better chance with BJ99 than UMBC did to beat UVA. This gives me hope.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Kickass game blew out the brackets. What a game, what a game !!
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    ESPN takes in tens of thousands of brackets on their website. They are reporting that exactly zero are perfect now. After one round.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Warren Buffet is safe another year.......http://fortune.com/2018/03/12/ncaa-brack…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion