EXCLUSIVE: 'He stripped me naked and tied me to the penthouse balcony.' Joe Wals

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Pretty normal for a rock star.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

11 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Guess he’s telling the truth when he sings “Life’s Been Good.”
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I’d have thought she’d be hotter looking due to his status as a rock icon, she is barely a “7”
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Holy Shit!

:) :) :)

SJG
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Sounds like he was a guy that liked to “Take It to the Limit”
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Of course in a story like this, everyone does go to the article to see what the girl looked like. That is still the primary way in which women are judged, and how we relate to such a story.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    She was cute. Even cuter now.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'd do her.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Joe Walsh has been one of my ATF guitar players forever. I have lost track of the Joe Walsh events I've participated in thru the years. Just being in his audience as I was with thousands of other rock fans, is one of many, many hippy events in this life. Now don't guy and croak on us Joe, so many have passed in the last year.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Absolutely love the old brown bomber! Hey Vince, did you ever go see him at Hart Plaza on Grand Prix weekends? Was always a free show and a wild party. I never missed one I think they were Friday nights
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    would love to see him reunite with felder for an album.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    No Sal69, I never saw him on Grand Prix weekends. I have no doubt it was insane at those shows. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion