tuscl

Since you guys use SA

aleccorbett
Virginia
Do you have any advice for a newb on the site?

How much is a typical arrangement? And how long do yours last? I am particularly curious about all of these girls that say 'negotiable'. F I should quoute them.

4 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    If you're confused about "negotiable", you'll be really confused about what I say next: you should completely ignore the girls' Expectation field. They are meaningless, and IME a Substantial girl is just as likely to take my $300 offer as a Minimal or Negotiable girl. Best thing I did for myself is just stop even checking that field, except to let them know in my initial contact message that I can't meet their $10,000/month expectation. My advice is to offer all girls exactly the same thing: what you're willing to pay for them
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    shoot for 200....if they're really hot you can negotiate up to 400...the most I've paid so far is 350
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    10,00 a month that is hilarious
  • SteveSutton
    7 years ago
    This seems largely dependent on where you are seeking your arrangements. I tend to find these dates in bigger cities and have been paying between $400-500 per meet. Plus dinner (and man, these girls have expensive taste), so it's not cheap. I have met 6 girls in the last 2 months - all in different cities - and ended up in bed with 5 of them, so it's worth it. And these were all girls I was attracted to from their pictures, and they ended up looking like the pics, and they were all super nice as well. A couple were models. All of them want to see me again, but I'm not sure about a few. Two of them I cannot wait to meet again ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion