Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

ldk82-mode - yes or no

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Thank you, no.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ at least you were polite about-it

:)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

no. she is fine above the waist. but WAY beyond what i like below.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Maybe not so much in the lower half, but I'd take that over a back with a crack ass.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Well, um, how do I put this ? uh, er, hmmmm......... NO.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Good that we don’t all have the same tastes. She doesn’t interest me. I’d be afraid my dick wouldn’t still be attached after she was through with me.

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

Guess that's why there is the saying.....there is a girl out there for everyone. All yours papi!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I guess it's just gonna be me and ldk82 holding down the big-booty fort

Profile picture for abqspencer
abqspencer
•

that looks painful

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

No thank you ie

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

No thanks. The top half looms good though

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Looks

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’d love to see her from behind. If there is a big round ass pushing out - I’d be happy to grind against those sexy cheeks!

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

no thanks.

Profile picture for 79terrier
79terrier
•

Uh, just got here, not right now, thanks.

Profile picture for jsully63
jsully63
•

You may not love the way she looks but she might surprise you with her skills. Have you ever had sex with a good looking girl who wasn’t that good in bed? I’d take a chance on her. You just never know how she might surprise you.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Really need to start putting some warnings on this links

Profile picture for PrimetimeSchein
PrimetimeSchein
•

Nope

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Never

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

That's gotta be photoshopped.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ could be - but I def have seen ebonies that are small on top and naturally supa-thick in the bottom - but these days it's often b/c they are enhanced (injections, etc) which is prevalent especially among AA women in which culture the booty is idolized

Profile picture for Rickberge
Rickberge
•

Yes. Especially if its soft.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement