tuscl

Looking for a greater L.A. area pro

timothyjames55
Just here for a good time.
Friday, March 2, 2018 7:56 AM
I’m finding myself in Ontario, CA tonight only for work. I have a friend I’m going to visit in Pasadena in the early evening. Is there a great club to visit tonight anywhere along that route that any of you L.A. pros know about? Where would you go? Not sure on CA laws, but alcohol would be great, and fully nude if there is such a thing. Won’t be looking for OTC, just maybe stage time and a few dances. Thanks!

8 comments

• etsutwigg222
    6 years ago
    Tropical Lei is on your route. Alcohol is a no, but you can get a great VIP session.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    1.tropical lei is north of ontario. butt it is expensive. $15 door. heavy drink push. no booze. $20 topless. $40 nude. (per song.) vip is $120 for three song minimum. some girls might have a menu. [view link] of industry. synn, spearmint rhino, paradise, bliss all on valley blvd. all no booze. some topless with booze around the 605 off the 10. that’s it. go in the order i listed.
  • timothyjames55
    6 years ago
    Great info! Thanks a bunch. I only club maybe once or twice per quarter, so when I do I look to have a great time, spending $1,000+ is ok as I’m very infrequent and am accustomed to Vegas pricing. I’ll take whatever but have a preference for younger blonde girl next door types. I can take or leave alcohol, ITC is not important. Just dances from young hotties. Thanks again. Just want to add that addendum in case that changes any opinions or narrows it down.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Per what I've read about Paradise it's not the blond next-door type girls and more of a dive.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Justme62, you are speaking of the San Gabriel Valley Clubs. Others have spoken of Club Rio on Figueroa. And then there are 3x black clubs in Gardena. Based on your experience and observations, which places are best for front room makeout sessions, with cash flow of course, before going to the VIP room. And at which is one most likely to end up walking a girl right out mid shift. Thanks, SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i have not been to rio or gardena. none of these clubs i mentioned are set up for front room sessions. a guy might have better luck making out otc. or in vip. and leave mid shift? maybe for a meal. but leave with a girl? i guess it is possible.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    @justme62 - you are right. None of these clubs, including Rio, will have the girls macking out with anyone in the main room. If it's offered at all it will be in the paid areas. That's just how it is.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    lopaw and justme62, if they regulate it such that front room contact is limited, then that is the modern version of a clip joint. They sell fantasy, because what does happen in the back rooms is compromised by the bad choreography. You want the girl opened up to you in the front room. You should feed her money, but you should not be negotiating anything fee for service, not until she already wants you to fuck her. We read about and see in videos that it works like this in TJ. Girls try to use DFKing to lock the guy down, and eliminate the competition. And in the best dives in this country, especially black, it was widely written about that the girls jump onto your lap and start licking your neck and nibbling at your ear, basically defying you to start making out with them. Especially on black strip clubs .net. and then multiple tuscler's have affirmed in PM's that in the mixed race dives, all the girls do it exactly that same way. Even in DVed San Francisco, girls who have recited the "I don't kiss line", have been demonstrably reversing themselves not too much later. Even though 100% prohibited, there have been girls DFKing anyone who gives them $1, either she is lying down on the bar and going from one guy to another, or she is doing it as part of her stage set. Usually it seems that the girl wants immediate OTC. Or in one case, Club Ante San Mateo, it was slated for closure and demolition, and so the Common VIP room mileage kept climbing, and so girls seemed to want that max VIP action. What better way to show that they are really prepared to deliver. My experience is that with a girl you have just met, how GFE willing she is has a huge amount to do with how you approach her, how you talk to her, and what you are talking to her about. But I can also attest that it is sometimes possible in some types of civilian places to walk up to a girl you have never had any interactions with before and take her into your arms, maybe just telling her your name, and then DFKing her, and continuing. And then in AMPs, that is entirely non-standard, but more often than not I can make it go that way. Some girls are completely disarmed by that. But then the intense GFE-FS which ensues will be mind blowing. And then in our Mexican Bar underground, though prohibited still, there can be a fair amount of kissing which comes into the table dancing. It is because in those venues most of the girls do all the OTC they can get. So even though prohibited, if guy tries to kiss her, she will probably comply, and comply fully. Again, much depends on how you are talking to her, and about what. And then in a general audience travel book about Mexico they explained that Mexicans cannot believe our hands off strip clubs. They said that, "In a Mexican strip club, if a guy likes a girl, the first thing he will do is kiss her." Now, I read between the lines that that might be the code signal that he is taking her to the back room immediately. They might not have wanted to spell all of that out in a general audience travel book. And then in pre-DV San Francisco, again, it depends on how you are talking to her. But with a girl sitting on your lap, that is about as conducive as it gets. And my first experience of that was with an extremely cute black girl that I had spotted out on the side walk and was planning on trying to invite to lunch. One of things which tended to steer it to a makeout session was that she ended her set by inviting a second girl on stage for extensive open tongue kissing. Next she was on my lap. I had not planned this, but I found myself unable to refrain from telling her how much of a turn on that was. She told me about how much she was enjoying it. So that turned into an extremely intimate experience. So if person or persons say that in this club or that club that there is no front room kissing, while not meaning to be disrespectful, I still remain skeptical. If i look at the most FS oriented places I have experienced, its not our AMPs, its San Francisco, because they have very little fear of LE. So they are more slutty in their manner of dress and demeanor, and in effect they are thus promoting FS. So with girls very accustomed to P4P FS, they seem to just do whatever will escalate the interaction the fastest. And so they may not lead with kissing, but if the guy tries to kiss them, as soon as they discern what is going they immediately reciprocate with high passion. They are flattered by it because it means that they guy really likes them. Prior to that it is all hypothetical, all just talk. I know from reading RubMaps, that most guys do not do that. Most guys are lying face down naked on the massage table and trying to bid the girl into FS. Whereas I on the otherhand am on my feet and treating her like I just met her at a college party. More often than not, she is completely disarmed by this and what ensues is mind blowing for both parties. Remember someone posted about Club Skin in Scottsdale that there was a girl, one he did not find attractive, making out with a customer. He didn't seem to think much of it. Is Scottsdale different from the San Gabriel Valley? From Club Rio, From Gardena? Scottsdale is different from San Francisco because San Francisco is controlled by Deja Vu, and they turn strip clubs into clip joints. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion