tuscl

Excellent Story About "The Roommate From Hell" That Could Actually Give Gawker's

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I ran across this article on Newser today and it was a really good true story about a psycho roommate turned squatter. Totally worth the read if you need some entertainment.

At least Gawker's "roommate" gave him BJs.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/201…

16 comments

• abqspencer
    7 years ago
    I read that last week, and it's a great read. Holy shit I would go insane with anyone pulling those stunts.
  • loper
    7 years ago
    Horror film material.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Yeah, 1. I was shocked how it ended (didn’t see that coming) and 2. This would be a great movie, or at least someone could make it into one of those crappy mini-series on Lifetime!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I also read this before. I’m glad I don’t need a roommate for financial reasons. But what about a stripper who really loves me?
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Good riddance to that piece of shit.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Reminded me of the movie Pacific Heights.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    There were a lot of warning flags that people could have and should have picked up on. I cant imagine how such a hateful, spiteful, cruel-for-cruelty's sake person can live in society. Actually, that's exactly how I picture 25IQ and RandomLoser to be.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Dayum. A drive by pot shot from out of nowhere.

LOL
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @GammaNut is your typical internet pussy who who puts you on ignore and hurls stupid insults.

No, @GammaNut, I'm not a serial renter -- although I picture you as a serial killer. After the financial crash of 2008 I bought a pretty custom million-dollar home for half price and I've been living there happily with my wife ever since.

This is how I picture @GammaNut:

https://tinyurl.com/y8gvkwjp
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    It seemed like he preyed on people who were down on their luck. Personally I would never be a roommate with a “stranger” but then again I fortunately never had to be in that situation.

I liked how in the end (without giving away the story) even his own brother wouldn’t let him spend the night because he knew what would happen the next day, i. e. he would never leave.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    I thought the most interesting thing about the story is that his law professors considered him brilliant. It illustrates what people say about the link between intelligence and insanity.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    ...and the guy didn't even pass the bar.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Flagooner - that’s what I was thinking too! That movie showed me enough to never want to be a landlord.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    A swing and another miss by arguably the stupidest poster on TUSCL, gramma nut make Ricky Boy look like a Mensa member, that’s a difficult feat to accomplish. LOL
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Well Ricky is pretty darn smart 25, if you forget he’ll remind you! =~)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Yeah he will just before he kicks my butt LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion