tuscl

Double your pleasure. Double your fun. Man with two penises.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, February 24, 2018 9:13 PM

12 comments

• tumblingdice
    6 years ago
    Scat,is there something you and Clubber would like to tell the board?You fucking cuckhold.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Golly gee !! That's a scary condition.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    tumblingdice - I don't speak for Clubber but I recently heard from your ex fiancee, Avalons07. She said that she finally dumped your fucking drunk ass. BTW she wants her vibrator back. "tumblingdice Joined Jun 2012 Clubs: 3 Reviews: 8 June 2, 2013 • Hey Cat,That vibrator She used on you is in my top drawer jabthehut Joined Nov 2008 Clubs: 9 Reviews: 13 June 2, 2013 • So dice has his mother living with him in his very own house and he keeps a vibrator that has been up some man's ass. All this by his own admission."
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    “Double your fun”? Shadow is into dudes with two dicks now! It used to be Ron Jeremy look alikes, but now he’s off the hook!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Was anyone else thinking something totally different when they said he no longer “shocks” his lovers? Maybe my mind is just in the gutter lol.
  • tumblingdice
    6 years ago
    Scat,you are so [view link] time you see her look her in the eye and ask her,"Who dumped who".My lawyers and accountant told me to get rid of her.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    TD - I don't need an attorney and a CPA to advise me on marrying a stripper. My common sense works just fine. What did they advise you about the restraining order she had on you? You just can't get over that fact that you got sloppy seconds. LOL.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    If I was Tumbling Dice, I’d rather have sloppy seconds than a guy with two dicks.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Right
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • tumblingdice
    6 years ago
    Scat,I thought you were hip to stripper shit.That R.O. was for verbal abuse I was screaming at her to get her prostitute ass out of my house and the poor little snowflake Gen X cunt failed to maintain.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    TD - I'm not a proctologist but I know an ass hole when I see one. Truthfully I thought that you deserved each other.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion