tuscl

Men's and women's sports

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Most often, the sports are separated by gender because men have a physical advantage.

The opposite is true in curling however. Women are much better at sweeping.

8 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^I comment about that very thing last week
    I said that I thought curling was a good sport for housemaids.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Oops, missed that one.

Don't have me band by founder for plagiarism.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ;)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Lol! I think the gay male figure skaters should have to compete separately from the poor straight ones. Forget ab the quad lux, what straight man can strike those poses?! It’s not fair! I think there should be a test, like: describe Christina Aguilera.. if the guy says, “omg.. she’s my hero. She’s fierce, she’s strong, and sexy.. everything I want to be!” Then he competes w the ‘male figure skaters’, if he says, “7.5,” then he competes in the ‘straight’ bracket.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL.

Fierce. That gets me.

Also, if the response is punctuated by a double Z-snap, or if he says anything resembling "You go girl!" he automatically gets placed in the male figure skater bracket.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Would there even be a straight bracket.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Prolly just the Russians, since they screen children for figure skating aptitude or something. I was telling my son, and when I go to the, ‘what would the straight guys say’ part, I was like, “she has okay boobs...sometimes blond,” and he interrupted and said “8 out of 10” lol. Guess, I’m no straight man either.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    You would think that there would not be a gender advantage in curling, but it seems that the men make the tough shots more often.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion