Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nashville strip club advertises AR-15 on street corner

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (4)

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

Some people thought it was in bad taste but for anyone who took the time to find out why, the strippers made a point. It's a lot easier for an 18 year old to buy a semi automatic than it is for a stripper to work as a stripper. She has to get a license or permit to show her boobs. Society places far too many restrictions on sex. I think people forget the founding fathers included a right to pursue happiness and don't think that restricting boobs in strip clubs impedes that. I think restrictions on strip clubs impedes my right to pursue happiness. These rules should be ruled not constitutional.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I'm a gun owner and I (legally) carry a concealed pistol. However, this story points out the strange values of American society where sex is more forbidden than violence.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Buying an AR-15 is the only reason to go to this club.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Laws are nothing more than what the citizenry will allow.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement