tuscl

Club 390 CR EXP ANYONE?

Kingp10
Illinois
Sunday, February 18, 2018 1:54 PM
Any chicago native ever try club 390 Champagne room? I want to know what to expect from champagne room at club 390. I have a fav down there and she is 6 years older than me. dont know what to expect from her if i get CR with her. I just want to know the general culture over there cos I cant do otc with her.

17 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    For a $125 tip she will give you a good anal fisting.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Where are you talking about? TUSCL link to this club? SJG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @SJG Why? Are you looking for a good ass fisting?
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Are you really young, or is she pretty old? If the latter, i think i might have an idea who she might be as there are a few 40+ strippers there, usually on day shift. Anyway, it all depends on the girl, but everything from some form of FS and BJ are on the table. If you go to the last nude booth on the end, you might even be able to score some extras during a regular LD. I'm a bit surprised that you have a favorite there and still don't have a good idea of the general "culture" there or what she would be down for.
  • Kingp10
    6 years ago
    She is like 28 works mostly nights and she knows me as a college student but i have gotten multiple dances from her anytime I can make it to club 390 because my house is far (northside chicago). I told her that I will get a 15 min one day but i dont know what to expect never really asked her what she can do. Shes AA too so she must be really flexible.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Places in Chicago Land where people have talked about girls with butt plugs? Walking around with these inserted? SJG
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I didn't even know they had 15 minute CRs. I thought the half hour started at $350 and then the full was $500 (they really push the hour). If there is a 15, it's probably something like $200+. But it's been over a year since i've been in the CR there. They've made a lot of changes (not all good, if any) in the last year or so.
  • Kingp10
    6 years ago
    $250 for 15 mins. i just dont want to appear weird asking what will you do for me a bj hj or fs?
  • Kingp10
    6 years ago
    Strippers like servicing old men compared to young guys like me. I never tried a cr at 390. Just really curious if its a flexible extra club.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    At those prices, extras are definitely being expected. She's probably used to people taking it out there. For $250, i would just stick to the chump station (LD booths where 15 minutes will cost less than $150 nude or $100 topless, but the topless area isn't as private) and try to get as far as you can within a few songs. If she seems reluctant to do anything, then you have your answer without dropping all that money. If she goes something like not here or suggests doing a room, then it's up to you to start negotiating or talking about expectations in terms of money for services.
  • Kingp10
    6 years ago
    Appreciate it
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Usually a girl that doesn't do extras might not push the rooms at an extras club (which 390 is) as she doesn't really make a lot more if any for the amount of time (outside of tipping) and the security is more lax and less monitored in the CRs. Unless she's a ROB and then she'll push the room and find a way to not deliver as technically what you want to do is illegal and if she doesn't do it, there's nothing you can do about getting your money back. But it's pretty easy to tell if a girl is a ROB from a regular dance. For instance, if she suggests a room, you can ask what's the difference between the room and a dance (as you can or should already be able to do plenty in the dance). She might look at you like the answer is obvious, but it's always good to get a clear answer. If she's vague or just says it's more fun, that's not really a good answer. She really has to spell it out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    We get these type of questions on the board all the time - and the simple answer from the vets is "JUST ASK". Strip clubs are not a dating-site - it's BUSINESS - one is not courting these girls for marriage or a LTR. Strippers get asked for sex all the time - you won't be the first nor the last custy to ask her - and no, you are not being rude by asking - strip-clubs are not the "real-world", they are "bizarro-world" - in the real-world women you don't know don't get naked for men for $$$ - in strip-club bizarro-world most strippers gotta check their dignity at the door; fair or not it's the nature of the beast. Again - it's busine$$ - is she shy or does she think she's insulting you by asking your for dances or VIP and asking you for payment - dancers are their to get their$ and custies should think likewise - doesn't mean one should say-it any-ole way (e.g. do you suck dick), although many a stripper will not bat an eyelash at that - you'll either get a yes or a no - but don't go at-it all pussy-footing where you are scared-shitless by asking; experienced strippers can smell weakness like sharks smell blood and many an experienced stripper will go in for the kill when she smells a chump (and it's often bad news for the chump). It's business and one is dealing w/ salespeople (aka strippers) - just like one would not go to a car-dealership and just write-out a check no questions asked and then hope to get the car you want; neither does one plunk-down VIP $$$ and then hope to see what happens - i.e. lay it-out on the table - e.g. "do you have sex in VIP?". In business not being direct often just leads to problems and one often losing their $$$ and not receiving the services/goods expected - plenty of guys have been conned by strippers for not being direct or being "little-bitches" as we say around here - the vets will often tell you, be polite but be direct - if one is not the direct the stripper will often walk-away w/ what she wants (all your $$$) and you walk away w/ shit - again; it's the nature of the beast/bizarro-world. Also - not uncommon for strippers to say anything to make-the-sale/get-your-$$$; so it's often prudent to not pay her part till the end and this is agreed to beforehand - don't pay for VIP then try to negotiate in there (the club often requires their part upfront and that has to be paid upfront; but any additional $$$ that goes to her I try not to pay till the deed is done and I let her know this beforehand).
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    in my six years of experiencing strippers in las vegas, miami and los angeles we customers tend to get ripped off with “promises” in vip/ champagne rooms... sometimes a girl delivers, and sometimes not. it can be an EXPENSIVE learning experience. i know a little bit more than what i used to... butt i still get ripped off sometimes. especially when the little head does the thinking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't live nor club in Chicago - so IDK the workings of "390" - if the $250 is the price set by the house and paid to the house, then I assume she may want extra-$$$ on top - different clubs work differently - in some clubs one pays a room-fee that goes completely to the club (usually in the order of $100) - over $100 room-fee the dancer often gets a cut of that (and even in clubs w/ $100 room-fee the dancer often gets a cut as an incentive to sale the room) - thus if the $250 is paid to the club; likely she's not getting the $250 and the custy has to fill-in the rest of what she wants/expects - again, best to come to an agreement beforehand that is fair for both parties. Per Diggler's post, she may be DTF in the dance-booths - you can suggest-it while getting a dance with her and see if she's down - she may be down since that way all the $$$ goes to her vs a big-chunk to the club; and you may end-up paying-less while she makes the same or more - but if you go w/ the dance-booth strategy def be prepared: a) have a condom w/ you since things will go down "in real-time" b) have a price-point in mind and how many songs you wanna do it for (e.g. $200 for 4-songs, etc) - IDK about "390" but in certain clubs the dancers have to pay the house a cut/fee for every dance so this needs to be taken into the negotiation-equation - if there is no per dance house-fee, then you usually go till you bust - and you being 22 it may be like a 1/4-song
  • MrDeuce
    6 years ago
    I've been to Club 390 at least a couple dozen times over the years, mostly on weekday afternoons and sometimes late on Friday night. My impression is that extras are somewhat easier to obtain during $20 nude lap dances on weekday afternoons than they were a few years ago. In two visits last year, I wore a condom during nude lappers and got a HJ one time and a BJ the other and tipped the cost of one dance, so let's say at total of $100 instead of $80 for four nude lap dances with happy ending -- and not even my usual lapgasm kind! Personally, since I can get *very* private VIPs at multiple clubs in Washington Park and the Peoria area (Elliott's and Fluffers) for $150 plus maybe $50 tip for 15-30 minutes, I wouldn't even consider a champagne room at 390.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i now make decisions based on my all time favorite club... a much more realistic foundation for making an honest financial judgment. (or at least i try to base it on tj if i am thinking with the big head.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion