tuscl

Luge

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Did anyone see men's luge? The camera angle at the start was not flattering. If I were competing, I don't care if it hurt the aerodynamics, I'd have a phallus strategically positioned inside that suit.

Anyone remember what movie this quote was from.

"Impress the girls.
Corn Dog."

5 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    cool runnings with john candy?
  • likes2look
    7 years ago
    There was shrinkage! I swear!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Not Cool Runnings, but I understand why you would think that. The movie had nothing to do with sports. It was about Pros-tits-two-shun.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    BTW, the word shun has no place in that word.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I caught a glimpse of the event. I would want the aerodynamic suit modified at the waist to provide more privacy maybe with a plastic liner so as not to be so tight against the body. You only see them still before the race starts but that was more than I cared for. Maybe female viewers liked it but the cold probably shrank things to a less than flattering size. I looked away.

Reminds me of a trip to the beach with a new swim suit that was too thin of fabric. When the wind on the beach blew in the wrong direction, this one girl on the beach kept staring and smiling. Kind of embarrassing. At least it wasn't below freezing, that would have been really embarrassing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion