Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Forget butt plugs. :)

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (5)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant! I should go by the flower shops and see if I can get me some of that!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Roses are red violets are blue, stick some flowers up your butt to plug up the poo.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Shailynn - that’s a Hallmark worthy rhyme! Well done!

I liked the photos of those great butts - adorned with bouquets. Those sexy butts need no adornment, as they look amazing, but that was very creative.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

at the moment... i cannot make up my mind... should i click on the link... or not? i have been in tj 48 hours this week... so i am out of touch and out of sorts... :) ;)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

ok. i clicked on it. it is creative. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement