tuscl

Your favorite romantic moments at the SC

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
whatchall got, brudders?

No doubt there's no bigger oxymoronic phrase than "romantic stripper" but serve up some of your favorite personal romantic moments in this SC hobby

We've discussed this before, but let's revisit

13 comments

• RandomMember
    7 years ago
    We took antibiotics together.

It brought us together with a deeper sense of bonding.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    The truest emotions I have experienced with dancers/waitresses were when they cry and tell me about how they were abused in their youth. It has happened more than once. It's not a pleasant experience, but it is a sort of bonding.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    My favorite romantic moment was when this one stripper passed out on me in the VIP in the middle of fucking.
    I got her off me. Put her on the couch in the VIP and kind of laid her clothes back on her so she wasn’t completely naked.
    Then went and told her friend (luckily, I knew a lot of the girls and staff at the bar) who got the bouncer to take her back to the dressing room.

Yeah. That was romantic.

However, didn’t do much for my self esteem that the sex was so boring that she passed out!

Found out later that she was getting into Heroin, big time...
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I guess the time one of my favorites gave me a Valentines Day T-shirt. Where was I going to wear that? :)
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    I have felt that every BBBJ I have received was very romantic !
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    When a CF told me she was going home to NY to fight cancer. That was bad.

But I got a call sometime later from my favorite barmaid that she was back. I told her not to even mention me and I'd just show up. It was pretty emotional for us both when I did.
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    I got an unexpected Christmas present from a regular dancer. Not waht you are thinking-actually a nice set of engraved cuff links. It was sweet and thoughtful.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When she looked deep into my eyes and said "let's go to VIP; I wanna suck your dick" - I gotta admit, I got a bit misty-eyed.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    A longtime bartender at one of the clubs, with whom I had discussed getting together with and smoke some weed. One day she came up to me and said: "I'm leaving work early; let's sit in your car and get high. We keep talking about doing it and you never know." We sat and smoked for 30 minutes; went over a lot of the people we had both known; talked about my wife, whom she had met and enjoyed a good conversation. Two weeks later she died. Unexpectedly I was told, but she hadn't been in great health. I still wonder if she knew and if that's why finally getting high together was important enough that day to leave work early.
  • best101
    7 years ago
    When she french kiss me unexpectedly...
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Can’t say I’ve had any *romantic*moments, per se. A few *emotional* ones.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I had a fave many years ago. She was a toned Brazilian dancer - great fake tits - fully tanned. I’d pound her pussy hard in vip. It was a wild routine - as I’d walk in the club - and as soon as her stage work was done - we’d go upstairs and she’d be nude before we reached the stall.

One night - we were DFKing - and she gets up on my knees - puts her ass in my face - and says “Eat me baby!” - it still brings tears to my eyes...
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ latinas rule
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion