Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Winning!

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

What are you doing when your winning?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I am winning at lot lizzards

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Juice is winning at poker

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Backslash is winning at Lasagna

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Jackslash dam auto correct on this flip phone

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Peter is winning at pumpkins

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Crazy joe may be winning at McDonald's

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Are you winning at responding to your own topic ?

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

I'm glad I quit banging 7 gram rocks years ago.....that was a lonely life.

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

Outscoring my opponent. Unless it's golf.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement