tuscl

Big natural breasts

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
We don't see girls with big natural breasts in clubs anymore. Why is it out of style Now? We see many petite spinners with small tits. What is the reason behind this?
I initiated this thread based papi's comment on another thread

11 comments

• TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I see dancers with big naturals in the clubs but the problem is the rest of them is also pretty big, and unnatural from over eating.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I agree with OSU...too often big-breasted women are also obese. I don't mind a thicker woman but I don't like them obese and I certainly don't like seeing obese dancers.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    Here in Phoenix at Bourbon Street I have seen both large naturals and large fakes. Seems like both types get different dudes to give tips, and then lap dances. They also have a great selection of girls with smaller tits that I find way more attractive. I hate large tits due to girls that are fat, or thicker that don't take care of themselves. Yes hate. I have seen this a lot recently at le girls. Just disgusts me to see large fat tits. But implants or naturals on a fit girl, heck ya! But I still prefer smaller.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I hate small titty spinners.... I am always afraid I'm gonna break them. I am 6 foot 2 and 260 pounds so I'm not a small man. I can deal with some body fat to make sure they have a nice plump ass, big titties and can take a pounding
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Big Natural tits in my thread title means dancer with nice legs,hips and big natural tits not obese ones.I used see them in early 2000s but not after 2005 , 2006 ..etc.like real stripper types.Currently there are only 4 like that in 3 different clubs that i visit.
  • stanlee
    7 years ago
    Oh man did I find one last night in Missouri. One of the hottest dances I've ever gotten. These things were probably 34 Gs and spectacular. I'll post a review.
  • SneakySecret2
    7 years ago
    I’ve seen a few in the LA area, but enhanced are more common
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Out here in Portland I see more all natural strippers than enhanced. And yes there are rare big natural breasts types out here. And I define big as D cups or larger. Over my last 20 CFs/ATFs I would say three were in this category. And only one, the young 21 yr old, had a slim figure with a 34" booty. The other two had 38" and 40" asses to balance things out with their tits a little more evenly.

I don't see it at all going out of style. It's just really rare to find perfect all natural big breasts. It has been my ongoing 20+ yr quest as a PL to find big natural breasts strippers with hourglass figures, and quite frankly they are a rare breed .

And yeah I love 'em. In fact my ATF DS rubbed her huge ones all over my hard cock OTP earlier tonight. I LDKed hard as she squeezed and stroked my pulsating cock with them. And I like burying my face in them as she rides me cowgirl. I love losing my face or my dick in beautiful big natural breasts. Awww yeah!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I blame the liberal media
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LMAO the decline of big natural breasts is fake news.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    my CF doesn't fall into this category, but she may have some competition for my $$$ from another dancer who DOES fall into the big natural breasts category

the last time i saw my CF, there was a new dancer who had beautiful big natural breasts. and to make it even better, she was a latina with looooong black hair. i tipped her a few bucks, but i didn't get to spend any time with her because she was tied up with another dude.

i actually think i'm gonna try this new dancer the next time and tell my CF i'm not hanging out with her this time
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion