tuscl

Wife: Stripper-obsessed hubby fired me after I saved our business

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
“"While Amy Silver was believing in the sanctity of marriage while working full time, Trevor Silver was using her and Exusia’s funds to fund his lavish, bacchanalian and debaucherous lifestyle, including apparently having sex with strippers in hot tubs,” her lawyer, Eric Grayson, says in the suit."

Which TUSCLer was this?

https://nypost.com/2018/01/29/wife-strip…

6 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    My guess is it was Dougster.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    "...a major Swiss banking client refused to deal with her hubby because of a former employee’s March 2017 suit over his behavior — including boasting about “having unprotected anal sex with a black stripper in a hot tub”

Idiot! He should have come here to TUSCL to brag about having unprotected sex with strippers (like Rick Dugan).
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    That Swiss banking client is such a pussy. Doesn’t he know, having anal sex guarantees no pregger issues!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I think this was Rick. If it was Dougster he would have been paying the strippers in bitcoin.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    A complete reprobate and miscreant! I thought the article was referring to me - lol!

I had to read the article - as I thought Excusia was a newly minted stripper name. Just a company name - that’s no fun.

That guy would be perfect for this site - unprotected anal sex in a hot tub with a stripper - that’s crazy even for this place!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion