Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Florida man shot with his own gun following a night at strip clubs

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Oh well, one less dope dealer. Bradenton is a rough town I am surprised the club did not have a metal detector to prevent weapons coming through the door.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Maybe the detectives should take a trip to the strip club to interview Bubbles and Sweet Cheeks...

I’d usually say it’s a bad idea to bring a stripper back to your place. In this case - it’s a bad choice on the part of the strippers. They were probably more interested in the drugs?

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Is Plaxico Burress in Florida now? :D

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

TheeOSU - Burress wouldn’t have waited - he would have shot himself in the club! This guy had the decency to shoot his friend at home. Lol!

Profile picture for SCPandit
SCPandit
•

Who cares? You know the risk of going to the red light district or being involved with this lifestyle. Do you know how many times I have ganked (not paid for sex, or took the money back) girls who i had sex with, I cant afford to always pay for kitty. I cant expect one of them to never take revenge.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

WOW! I used to spend a lot of time on the west coast before my first retirement. Did a lot of clubbing up and down the coast. However, I never hit a club in Bradenton. Perhaps, lucky me. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement