tuscl

Man runs over victim 3 times before fleeing metro strip club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
OKLAHOMA CITY (KOKH) — One person died after being ran over three times following an incident at a metro strip club.

The Oklahoma City Police Department reports that Michael Burke, 28, was arrested Jan. 21 on a complaint of manslaughter in the first degree.

Just before 2 a.m. Jan. 21 police responded to a fight at Double D Saloon, 8000 SW 3 Street. Police say as Burke left the business he backed across the parking lot and hit a vehicle. He then attempted to flee. While driving in the lot, the victim stood in front of Burke's vehicle and was struck. The victim was then run over by the vehicle.

Burke was then forced to back up due to another vehicle in the lot and ran over the victim again. Burke then reportedly put the vehicle in drive and ran over the victim a third time before leaving the lot and getting on westbound I-40.

The vehicle was stopped by an officer near I-40 and Meridian. The officer noted that Burke was "noticeably intoxicated".

He was then arrested and booked into the Oklahoma County Jail. The victim in the incident later died. The victim has not yet been identified.

8 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Now this is a new way to 2 am someone. Thanks, I think, shadowcat.
  • Array
    7 years ago
    That reminds me of an incident near Houston about 15 years ago. A dentist was cheating on his wife, also a dentist. She found him with the mistress in a hotel and confronted him in the hotel parking lot. She then ran over him with her car, then circled the parking lot two more times to run him over twice more.
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    Is this the origin of the "three times a charm" or is it "three times to harm" saying??

• TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    "Is this the origin of the "three times a charm" or is it "three times to harm" saying??"

That or 3 strikes, you're out. :D
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Way out !!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Oh well, another reason not to be at the club at closing time. (:
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. What should you do if a stripper is screaming and bleeding in your hotel room?
    A. Shoot her again.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    The hit and run happened outside the club instead of inside, he's doing it wrong...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion