Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Manage trust list Founder please explain

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've got a couple of hundred names on here of people that I have never even heard of???

Replies (4)

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Yeah I had people that said I trust them and they hadn't been seen since 2011 and I didn't join the site till 2014

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Btw can I pimp you for a trust Shadow :)

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Shadow, you need to go to your trust list. Click here

If you see names you don't recognize, then click revoke.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

This means we all trust that shadowcat has a crush on Ron Jeremy

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement