Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

When a dancer asks "So what do you do for fun?"

realDougster

Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

what do you tell her?

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

I tell her how I like to troll online discussion boards and invest in cryptocurrencies. How about you guys?

Profile picture for DFreshPalace
DFreshPalace
•

I tell her I come to the club to see beautiful girls like you. She Smiles and we would go from there.

Profile picture for 623
623
•

Tell her you hang out in strip clubs seeing if you can get in a strippers pants (or if she'll get in yours).

That outta work. ;-)

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

"I grope strippers"

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

You and your female co-workers!!!

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Two words: auto-erotic asphyxiation

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I eat pussy.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I drive a shit truck

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

And slosh turds around

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

When I get bored I go fishing in the back of my truck. I caught a carp

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That question is a poor attempt at making conversation. It’s also dangerous to ask - as filthy mongers might have some crazy answers.

Profile picture for JackScott
JackScott
•

I tell her "OTC from anyone who will take $100 for an overnight stay."

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Lol @ etsugwigg222

Profile picture for scgato
scgato
•

Easiest answer is eatin pussy and fucking hot chicks. They can than go straight to their sell or leave if they don’t do anything fun.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i tell her... i enjoy the ladies.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Usually go to strip clubs to get lap dances from hot looking woman.

Profile picture for Dain
Dain
•

I tell them the truth: that I like to jack off while I eat pussy. About 3 out of 4 lead me to the booth.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Nice answer Dain! It’s short and to the point.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement